Man City vs Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 181
  • Views Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely heartbreaking, really it is, now we need chelsea to do us a favour, we played really well too, back four was brilliant, feel sorry for onouha, he was the one who didnt mark the guy out left, very very sad about this, good to see the ref on utds side as usual, didnt effect the game though, but still, gary asswipe neville had too many chances

The ref has a brilliant game. he dealt with everything fairly, The only thing he could of done better, was maybe book Rooney and Give us a pen, for bridge handball, but considering no-one in red appealed, I can understand why not.

Whats next he should of gave 3 minutes. Joke excuse.

I am not so confident just because we beat Arsenal, I would say that because we will be even more motivated after City loss, I am sure we will have a great match on WHL. ;)

you have a horrid record against chelsea, chelsea have won the most points in the pl away from home and in the london league table chelsea have played 7 won 6 drew 1. it really is against spurs today. malouda will give kaboul nightmares on the right.

bitter much? the ref had nothing to do with your negative outlook and poor marking late in the game,
hence saying it didnt affect the game, read my post please, nani swore at the linesmen, no booking, neville pulled adebayors shirt about 3 times, no booking,

Another crazy stoppage time in Manchester Derby lol. :wub:

I thought kompany was MOM today, it will go to scholes for obvious reasons, and tevez was not at his best today, we saw no tevez magic

I though Vidic was a real beast today, Put his body on the line and helped young evans through the game aswell.

The ref has a brilliant game. he dealt with everything fairly, The only thing he could of done better, was maybe book Rooney and Give us a pen, for bridge handball, but considering no-one in red appealed, I can understand why not.

Whats next he should of gave 3 minutes. Joke excuse.
rich coming from you, i saw a convo between you and another member on msn, when you lost to bayern, you said **** ref, **** game

hence saying it didnt affect the game, read my post please, nani swore at the linesmen, no booking, neville pulled adebayors shirt about 3 times, no booking,

Bridge Handled the ball no Penalty. Barry did it about 10 secs later, no free kick.

you being bitter about the ref being on united side, the ref was pretty good, with th exception of not booking rooney. what about tevez little dive? ref gave it as a city free kick

you have a horrid record against chelsea, chelsea have won the most points in the pl away from home and in the london league table chelsea have played 7 won 6 drew 1. it really is against spurs today. malouda will give kaboul nightmares on the right.

What are you talking about? You haven't beaten us in the league at White Hart Lane since 2005.

rich coming from you, i saw a convo between you and another member on msn, when you lost to bayern, you said **** ref, **** game

I did say **** ref and **** game you are right, but what are you proving.

You can ask that member(s), Max, What i am like when utd lose on MSN. i do not blame the ref, and did not for that game. i had an discussion with him, 19-11-08, becuase i blamed rafael for us going out, not the ref. So again Joe Whats your point.

it was a **** game. the ref was ****, but i didnt blame him.

What are you talking about? You haven't beaten us in the league at White Hart Lane since 2005.

yes i know that it talking in the long run.you went 20years without beating us. we got our win back at old trafford this season and im pretty confident we can do the same at 3 point lane.

STATTO's mean nowt....Tottenham have summat to play for today. In the past its just been about pride..Today means a lot to Tottenham..as does next week...
CMON SPURS!!!!!

Anyway i dont want to get into un necessary arguments and get infractions, so ill stop trying to get into one, i thought we were good, we have a better chance than any other team of getting 4th imo, man utd are the best team in the league, obviously its heartbreaking, sorry scott btw, dont mean to be a **** or anything

If we lose against Spurs tonight then hopefully Liverpool will realise that they can decide if United win the title so they let us win it ;)
Would be funny if that happened.

yes i know that it talking in the long run.you went 20years without beating us. we got our win back at old trafford this season and im pretty confident we can do the same at 3 point lane.

To be honest, before Abramovic taking you over, you were under us.

If anyone deserved to win, it was United.

City didn't exactly play well, they gave away the ball far too easily and were making poor passes a lot of the time when they could of countered United.

If anyone deserved to win, it was United.

City didn't exactly play well, they gave away the ball far too easily and were making poor passes a lot of the time when they could of countered United.
i agree somewhat, we looked good on the counter, and in the back four, however im not a fan of those " floating" passes that mancini seems to really go in for, thats where we gave the ball away, kompany and onouha were solid today

To be honest, before Abramovic taking you over, you were under us.

What's 'under us' supposed to mean?
Before he took us over we were in the Champions League.
Where were you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back