Man City vs Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 181
  • Views Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave it out lads.. lets talk about how we beat City XD

A united thread that has turned into an arguement about Liverpool. What a surprise, I didn't see this coming.XD

it wasnt really an argument, just answer Danny question.

Tezz took offence.

Time will tell if that goal is a title-winning goal. Let's hope so!

We'll see. Hopefully we can beat Tottenham and Stoke cause an upset against Chelsea.. is the Chelsea game at SB or the Britania?

Less likely of us seeing an upset then, but who knows eh? ;)

Another brilliant memory I have with the Derby was when Joe Hart had to run to the other side of the field after a corner in the last minute! These games are always won in the last few minutes-on the edge stuff

it wasnt really an argument, just answer Danny question.

Tezz took offence.

Yes.. i took offense. And that's why I'm taking you to court with the reason discrimination.

Get out.

Back on topic... how did City not score with that 6 yard box scramble?

Because when there players kicked the ball, it didn't cross the line which means they score.

Quite simple really ;)

Yes.. i took offense. And that's why I'm taking you to court with the reason discrimination.

Get out.

Back on topic... how did City not score with that 6 yard box scramble?

Good defending by Vidic and Fletch and a bit of luck

Sorry for bumping, heres yet another Man United thread thats turned into a spam fest...

I'll add my own little bit of spam here:

Mancini is their leader, Tevez is their God.
Viera is a has-been and Bellamy's a ****.
They were on the march to Europe, like back in '69.
Then up jumped Scholsey from a cross and scored in Fergie-time!

Because when there players kicked the ball, it didn't cross the line which means they score.

Quite simple really ;)

Woah, are you at Oxford University? You really should be with answers like these. It kinda makes the point to forums useless. They're here for discussion, but you can't post an opinion without a sarcastic remark?

Woah, are you at Oxford University? You really should be with answers like these. It kinda makes the point to forums useless. They're here for discussion, but you can't post an opinion without a sarcastic remark?
well the ball not crossing the line resulting in no goal is fact mate

Can't really beat a good sarcastic remark to be fair. And have a go at DMF you have a go at us all ;)

You asked a question, I provided an answer.
If you want an unsarcastic answer, then state that. Although, if that is the question then you'll more than likely get the same answer from everyone.

It's known as a rhetorical question. Obviously you don't go to Oxford University then... and sorry, next time I ask a rhetorical question I'll put after it in brackes "please don't repliy with a sarcastic answer or be sarcastic in anyway, this includes smart *****".

It's known as a rhetorical question. Obviously you don't go to Oxford University then... and sorry, next time I ask a rhetorical question I'll put after it in brackes "please don't repliy with a sarcastic answer or be sarcastic in anyway, this includes smart *****".
Hmmm, well thanks for educating us on what a "rhetorical question" is.:D

I think it's only fair i return the favour though. Dmf's comment earlier is called a "joke".:D You should learn how to take one.:'(

I understand the concept of a rhetorical question, but you clearly don't understand the concept of an ironic answer ;)

Either way, it was said in jest, and you should really just get over it (K)

So it was a pointless post. Kinda expect it from you... but in future don't be so.. straight forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back