5 MUST BUYS:

Moutinho - sporting lisbon cm
miguel velso - sporting lisbon dm
vagner love - cska moscow st
srna - shaktar plays anywhere really simply amazing
asenjo - some spanish club becomes best keeper on game

Not selling Kuzmanovic, but will consider the rest. Kuz alone killed the gunners, scoring a hattrick..... and he's pretty good. Unfortunately not as good as Vuckevic, but he keeps quiet.
Doesn't Richards become one of the best defenders in the game? Actually want to have Sahko/Richards as central duo, but the're too young now. That's why I pair them with Jaglieka, youth and experience. But again (as last season) my scoring has been top notch, but my defending sucks. Arsenal, Blackburn, Newcastle winning 4-2, but I dread the game I can't score as easily. 18 games played, 17 goals against.

Think I will sell: Elano, Dunne, de Jong, Johnson, SWP and Vagner Love (he has been sh"t this game)

Not selling Kuzmanovic, but will consider the rest. Kuz alone killed the gunners, scoring a hattrick..... and he's pretty good. Unfortunately not as good as Vuckevic, but he keeps quiet.
Doesn't Richards become one of the best defenders in the game? Actually want to have Sahko/Richards as central duo, but the're too young now. That's why I pair them with Jaglieka, youth and experience. But again (as last season) my scoring has been top notch, but my defending sucks. Arsenal, Blackburn, Newcastle winning 4-2, but I dread the game I can't score as easily. 18 games played, 17 goals against.

Think I will sell: Elano, Dunne, de Jong, Johnson, SWP and Vagner Love (he has been sh"t this game)

Yeah he is good, I thought he would've been moaning if he was second choice, always does for me... :mad:

That's fair enough about Richards, he's never worked out well for me, never plays well as a center half and I have too many good full-backs to fit him in... I also hate full-backs that can't dribble or cross a ball.

How do you play Vagner Love? He's best as a full on striker, making forward runs all the time, latching on to through balls from his fellow striker, the wingers and/or midfielders. He can't stop scoring when I play him like that.

I Won the Quadrapule with Man city in my first season on the handheld version on the ipod touch! :D sold every man city player other then richards, hart and the johnsons.