Man this site makes me feel old!

Dazzy

Reaction score
and im only 34! wheres all the oldies? ive only eva seen 1 member thts older than me 39,all rest seem to be teens or early - mid 20's

pointless thread really :p just fancied airing this thought :D

you've made me feel better mate - thought I was old at 27 :D

Lol Dazzy, I guess more of us youngsters play the game more, Like my uncle plays it but wouldn't come on the forum, not many older people would really think of a forum I guess XD

Footballs a topic, no matter how old you're, there's always a view ;)

im 21 but i have downloaded full custom data bases of a 14 year old on this site, i aint got a clue how you do it.

you've made me feel better mate - thought I was old at 27 :D

lol glad ive made someones day :)

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Lol Dazzy, I guess more of us youngsters play the game more, Like my uncle plays it but wouldn't come on the forum, not many older people would really think of a forum I guess XD
true,go on get ya uncle to come on would make me feel betta haha,nice sig btw (H)

To be fair, I am only 12 and I am a mod.

lol cheers mate, sig was made by aussie ochoa though so can;t take credit, Brian Clough is one of my Icons though. What a guy :p

And Dunc, You are special though thats why :S

i'm not old. i'm only 35. mature if you will :)

That's not that old really, on a forum where I am a Moderator there is a 52 year old woman. And that forum basically is about a MMORPG.

I'm 20 and sometimes I feel old on here, but then I see Psycho1970 and I feel young again :)

I'm 17, I feel I'm too old for the forum. Too many 13/14 year olds claiming they're know it alls...

At 16, I feel pretty mature, but at the same time.. Not quite 39.