Man this site makes me feel old!

I'm one of the oldies. 39 years old and soon retiring from the forum scene.

I'm one of the oldies. 39 years old and soon retiring from the forum scene.

ahh yes u were the 39 yr old i was refering to lol bigup tha oldies on the forum hehe :p

18 years old, and as someone is about to nicely point out... about as mature as a 13 year old

* Expects a comment from... well they know who they are.*

Nah, more like 8 years.

I'm 15, but sort of act like a 40 year old...

Troll me and I'll groom you.

The older you get you should still be on the forums though ! you have more time available when you old F*****S retire XD

at least this site gives you some experience of some " Mature " people on here, Looking at some threads you must **** what am I doing on here XD

it scares me that I have kids older than many of the regulars on this forum...

still, I also know that on SI's forum there are people many years older than me :D

To clarify, you should NEVER lie about your age on the internet to groom children.

They'll be much more impressed if your older and you can take them on trips to disneyland, help them with schoolwork, they even believe when you suggest all kind of things are normal.

Your sir sound like a pedophile to me.

I'm 20,sometimes i feel young on this but mainly a bit old when i see people are 13/14 etc, mainly feel old when i see forums like what was your 1st footy top and i see a kit from 2004 and and a comment saying "i was 7 at the time". 2004 feels like yesterday and i only 20. would be nicer to get some older heads on the site for more talk about the football of previous decades and even heard there opinion of how the game has changed in their opinion, what they miss and what has improved

know what you mean. The days when you could actually tackle without being carded

I turned 14 a few days ago, annoys me on this site, people judge me by my age, just because im 14 (Just) doesn't mean I cant have a sensible discussion about FM/Football, maybe i'm an exception though :p

I turned 14 a few days ago, annoys me on this site, people judge me by my age, just because im 14 (Just) doesn't mean I cant have a sensible discussion about FM/Football, maybe i'm an exception though :p

I can't have a discussion about anything on this site as I'm 13.

i think some of the comments explain why some people feel old on this despite most being relativity young ie under 40, which in my opinion is not that old..

Last edited: