Man this site makes me feel old!

I think that with a vary in age we can get a good variety of different opinions :)

To be honest there's nothing wrong with age differences and the older you are usually the more mature you are, so there should be no problem with it :p I'm 17 though so meh I can't make you feel any younger

I'm one of the youngest on this site, I'm 13 lol :)
And according to Dunc it shows (but he is not one to talk)

Still lying about your age to groom kids i see. Shameful. :p

To clarify, you should NEVER lie about your age on the internet to groom children.

They'll be much more impressed if your older and you can take them on trips to disneyland, help them with schoolwork, they even believe when you suggest all kind of things are normal.

and im only 34! wheres all the oldies? ive only eva seen 1 member thts older than me 39,all rest seem to be teens or early - mid 20's

pointless thread really :p just fancied airing this thought :D

****!

erm... you now know there is someone older than the oldest you previously knew about...

wha? me...

I'm erm.. 21 *cough* (plus VAT, Interest and tax :p)

To clarify, you should NEVER lie about your age on the internet to groom children.

They'll be much more impressed if your older and you can take them on trips to disneyland, help them with schoolwork, they even believe when you suggest all kind of things are normal.
So speaks the voice of experience.

Dirty.

23. Mental capacity of a mildly retarded duck with pink socks.

I heard Strathclyde let any old retarded ducks into their PhD courses ;)

17 here, and you know there's a problem when I'm one of the older ones...

18 years old, and as someone is about to nicely point out... about as mature as a 13 year old

* Expects a comment from... well they know who they are.*