Man this site makes me feel old!

im 30 i mean 21 with 9 years experiance :D
ive been playing cm/fm for years cant imagine not playing them got 2 sons who play fm aswell 14/10

I take a quick look in the thread and Scott is discussing the merits of Barbies?

Dear lord what have you DONE to him?

Most I feel old on this site, but then every now and then on the Football thread one of the older members will make a point, and start it with the classic phrase "In my day..."

I take a quick look in the thread and Scott is discussing the merits of Barbies?

I believe it was self-inflicted...

Most I feel old on this site, but then every now and then on the Football thread one of the older members will make a point, and start it with the classic phrase "In my day..."

Yup. It is worse as a mod, as you have to try to be more mature than the rest. A couple of the mods fail epically though. No names though, although I think most know who they are:p

Yup. It is worse as a mod, as you have to try to be more mature than the rest. A couple of the mods fail epically though. No names though, although I think most know who they are:p

I am pretty sure Sean and Lee are really mature actually.

Jealous of my Collection... ;).
I also have a really good collection of Trolls.

Would never have guessed. Are their names Scott, Curt and Tony?

Close though... I think one of them might be called Scott... not to sure on the others though. They have this guy who keeps bossing them around, but no-one really listens to him..What could his name be....?

Close though... I think one of them might be called Scott... not to sure on the others though. They have this guy who keeps bossing them around, but no-one really listens to him..What could his name be....?

Dunc?

Careful, or I will infract for questioning a mod:p

What you mean mate, I am just simply trying to think of the name I gave to the toy who bosses around my collection of trolls...? What mod are you thinking of, please explain?

What you mean mate, I am just simply trying to think of the name I gave to the toy who bosses around my collection of trolls...? What mod are you thinking of, please explain?

I am guessing the guy who bosses your toys around is called Ken.

ill show my age a abit more n say it all started for me with sensible soccer manager 96/97 i think on the amiga 1200 loved tht game,mainly because good performing playas used to triple in value by the end of a season plus u could play the games or watch in manager mode

I always wanted in Amiga, but the closest I got was C64. Then I "upgraded" to the 8-bit NES lol

ill show my age a abit more n say it all started for me with sensible soccer manager 96/97 i think on the amiga 1200 loved tht game,mainly because good performing playas used to triple in value by the end of a season plus u could play the games or watch in manager mode

maaan... who DIDN'T play sensi soccer?

There used to be a manager sim on the commodore 64 that I played so many years ago, so long ago I forgot it's name but it had players like Paul Mariner and Terry Butcher and so on...

ahh memories... :)

it was called football manager (how ******* original!) just posted a video of it in the football sims thread :p

Last edited: