Hi Tom ive watched your youtube video on the best wonderkids with great interest as i normally go for some of them for my man utd save.
I like the look of your 3 tactics that youve posted and wonder if youve got any team instructions for each tactic so that i can compare with the same tactics that i use. Thanks Gary.

Thanks very much Gary!

I have indeed, although I adapt them to the opponent. I'll upload some screen shots this evening. There will also be an episode covering team and player instructions in the near future, so stay tuned for more details!

Interesting read. I personally dont like so much change first season but was good to read ya thought process on transfers.
View attachment 398270

Thats my first window, few youngsters in Dembele, Souttar and Lucas Romero (loaned back to velez since i wont need him till end of season when i also let Fletcher and cleverly go) and De Rossi in since hes insane will keep him till he retires and tutor players whenever possible. Sold Valencia for a quite low ?21 mil but just wanted get rid of him, unfortunately couldn't get any interest in Nani or Young so they are just backups for now. Unlike yourself i decided to keep Lindegaard mainly because hes at Peak age and so far hes been solid cup game GK for me.

Interesting read. I personally dont like so much change first season but was good to read ya thought process on transfers.
View attachment 547887

Thats my first window, few youngsters in Dembele, Souttar and Lucas Romero (loaned back to velez since i wont need him till end of season when i also let Fletcher and cleverly go) and De Rossi in since hes insane will keep him till he retires and tutor players whenever possible. Sold Valencia for a quite low ?21 mil but just wanted get rid of him, unfortunately couldn't get any interest in Nani or Young so they are just backups for now. Unlike yourself i decided to keep Lindegaard mainly because hes at Peak age and so far hes been solid cup game GK for me.

Yeah, I'm quite ruthless in my first season to be honest.

I looked at De Rossi, but I can't justify spending that much on wages. He wanted 250k+! I also looked at Souttar but Chelsea beat me to him.

I think 21million is a decent price for Valencia. I part-exchanged Young for Luke Shaw as Southampton randomly became interested in him. Nani was injured so I couldn't sell him anyway. I would have kept Lindegaard, but Johnstone being English and on a lot less wages was appealing. Plus Johnstone can become quite a good keeper. Good idea keeping him as a cup keeper though!

It's crazy how people are either so similar, or so different when managing United.

Yeah, I'm quite ruthless in my first season to be honest.

I looked at De Rossi, but I can't justify spending that much on wages. He wanted 250k+! I also looked at Souttar but Chelsea beat me to him.

I think 21million is a decent price for Valencia. I part-exchanged Young for Luke Shaw as Southampton randomly became interested in him. Nani was injured so I couldn't sell him anyway. I would have kept Lindegaard, but Johnstone being English and on a lot less wages was appealing. Plus Johnstone can become quite a good keeper. Good idea keeping him as a cup keeper though!

It's crazy how people are either so similar, or so different when managing United.

Hi Tom have you got team instructions for the 3 tactics that you use please.

I will look at that now. cheers Tom

Hi Tim ive just watched your video which was very informative, i also noticed that on your tactics your team instructions are set as,
retain possession
work ball into box
drill crosses
run at defence
stay on feet.

Then I cant see the rest cos your slider needs to come down a bit.

Hi Tim ive just watched your video which was very informative, i also noticed that on your tactics your team instructions are set as,
retain possession
work ball into box
drill crosses
run at defence
stay on feet.

Then I cant see the rest cos your slider needs to come down a bit.

Hi Gary

I'm going to upload some screen shots of my team instructions as images on here for you this afternoon.

You'll be able to see them in here later on.

Unfortunately, I had already recorded and edited the video before you asked.

Stay tuned!

Hi Gary

I'm going to upload some screen shots of my team instructions as images on here for you this afternoon.

You'll be able to see them in here later on.

Unfortunately, I had already recorded and edited the video before you asked.

Stay tuned!

Looking forward to it ......cheers