I am currently playing Man Utd in FM13..but would like to play FM14...already install FM14 but still with 14.0...where i can get the 14.3 database. Thanks

I am currently playing Man Utd in FM13..but would like to play FM14...already install FM14 but still with 14.0...where i can get the 14.3 database. Thanks

Through Steam? Have you not bought the game via Steam?

Me currently start Man Utd 1st seasons too. Thanks for your in on the 3 tactics. Can I ask did u use any OI on this 3 tactics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the team now consists of:

GK:
De Gea
Sam Johnstone

DR:
Peruzzi
Clyne

DL:
Shaw
Silva

DC:
Jones
Evans
Smalling
Jedvaj

MC:
Carrick
Fellaini
Florenzi
Grenier
Lucas Romero
Powell
Pugliese (out on loan)
Khedira
Hughes
Rode
Salifu (out on loan)

AMC
Mata
Kagawa

AML
Reus
Januzaj
Welbeck
Ince (out on loan)

AMR
Lucas Moura
Zivkovic

ST
Rooney
Volland
Welbeck
Hernandez (out on loan)
Henriquez (out on loan)

Sam Johnstone keeps moaning, so I'll probably let him go out on loan and invest in another young backup keeper.

I'm happy with right back at the moment. Got good cover from Smalling and Jones if I ever had problems with injuries.

EXTREMELY happy with left back. Rotating Silva and Shaw.

Centre back is a concern. Need some serious investment. Looked at a few targets but they didn't want to sign. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

As you can see I have a lot of centre mids. Carrick and Fellaini are my two starters, although Florenzi is slowly proving to be deserving a first choice role. Fellaini strangely isn't performing too well and his value has decreased. Debating whether to let him go. Grenier was originally a money maker but he's come in and played very well Rotating him with Carrick as a DLP. Lucas Romero is involved in rotation with Florenzi and Fellaini. mIght let him go out on loan though. Nick Powell was my long term replacement for Carrick but he keeps getting injured! So debating his position. Pugliese is out on loan as a key player at Stoke. I'm quite keen to get Khedira out on loan and sell him to make some money before he gets too old. Hughes will be loaned out a few times until I can make a substantial profit on him - depending on his progress of course. Rode is a money maker, similar to Khedira. Salifu I will continue to loan out, until I can make some money on him.

I'm happy with AMC, although I may introduce a youngster.

AML has plenty of cover. Reus is my first choice with Januzaj slowly breaking in. Strikers such as Volland and Welbeck have been awesome in this position as an IF too.

AMR is similar to AML with the amount of cover. Lucas Moura looks to be a worldy buy. Zivkovic is also improving SO quickly. So glad I bought him.

Rooney is at the wrong end of his twenties, so I'm questioning selling him, although he's now captain and great for tutoring. Linking with Rooney's sale, Volland is turning out to be AMAZING. Welbeck has performed well when I've needed him too. Hernandez will go, I'm just hoping his value increases. Henriquez will join up with the first team in the near future.

Any advice?

sign draxler very good young player play both AML and AMR with both foot is equally good, scores many goals also assist and if draxler too expensive try max meyer good also but better draxler than meyer

CM try leon goretzka a good BBM or BWM with support role he can give many assist and also similar to fletcher(my opoinion)

fucile from porto is good and cheap for DR also can play for DL, also check sam byram a wonderkid RB

sign draxler very good young player play both AML and AMR with both foot is equally good, scores many goals also assist and if draxler too expensive try max meyer good also but better draxler than meyer

CM try leon goretzka a good BBM or BWM with support role he can give many assist and also similar to fletcher(my opoinion)

fucile from porto is good and cheap for DR also can play for DL, also check sam byram a wonderkid RB

Not sure on Draxler. 39million is a bit steep. Meyer is a possibility though.

Goretzka is already on the radar (H).

I already have Clyne and Peruzzi at RB with Silva and Shaw at LB.

need some advice here: Anyone used Aaron Cresswell before? Getting him in 3rd season to backup Luke Shaw. I need one who can play both wings and back up striker. Is Volland good? How about De Bruyne?

need some advice here: Anyone used Aaron Cresswell before? Getting him in 3rd season to backup Luke Shaw. I need one who can play both wings and back up striker. Is Volland good? How about De Bruyne?

I've used him before at West Brom. Very good back and being English helps.

Volland is SO good. Thinking of selling Rooney to accommodate him! I've never used De Bruyne.

I don't get how some of you guys managed to sign Pogba, I offered 150M and they still reject