Man Utd 4-3 Man City

scott, do you come on here everyday looking for trouble??

I heard on the radio that after the match Gary Neville was celebrating infront of the City fans.
Bit stupid to be honest after what happened to Adebayor, Hopefully if its true he will get punished the same as Adebayor did, if he doesnt then its just inconsistancy by the FA.

well if neville did celbrate in front of the city fans

he should get a 3match man aswell

u think he would have a bit of cop on after the lpool game

nah. i saw gary neville, he was jumping around near the city fans but he was facing the north stand. he may have moved across to the away end later when i wasn't watching but even if he does get banned he is not an integral part of the first team so it will be alright,

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

well if neville did celbrate in front of the city fans

he should get a 3match man aswell

u think he would have a bit of cop on after the lpool game
adebayor got 3 matches for violent conduct he is yet to fully now his fate about his celebration

aaa my bad

i thought he got banned for his celbration

naaah. at worst adebayor will probably get a fine or maybe a one match ban but i doubt it.

Everyone seems to think Man Utd are the only team on the planet who get a good slice of luck.

For instance, look at Chelsea today, a penalty for Tottenham turned down at 1-0 and then Drogba's insanely lucky goal etc...

I once saw Ronaldinho take a freekick that bounced of two players ***** and went in.

In the end we fully deserved the win.

looks like the extra time wasn't that dodgy. thank you MOTD.

craig bellamy is one crazy guy.

I like to see man utd dominate the 2nd half. They deserved to win although the added injury times.

I liked how Match of The Day added up Bellamy's celebration and the time for the substitution and showed that the Ref was perfectly justified at adding on the amount of time he did :)

yeah. was pretty good. despite that i still got the typical bullsit at school from my mates about united cheating.:(

What time do you finish school :/