Man Utd 4-3 Man City

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 5K
I was just waiting for Gunner500 to come on tell everyone Manchester Unite were cheating, he does it every week. Lol.

well, he had to keep quite as eboue cheated very badly on saturday so didnt want a backlash

wow all three lemmings on the same thread page saying the same ***** shock horror u all agree! :O

if u think about it lads

man city had just as much chance as united did scoring in the extra 2mins or so

its their on fault for hanging on to a draw

top 4 material teams dont play for a draw they play for the win

It was on MOTD, United didn't cheat, and it's hardly them cheating anyway if the time goes over, it's the referee's fault. Arguement over.

wow all three lemmings on the same thread page saying the same ***** shock horror u all agree! :O

wow, i wonder who he is talking about:P, i only know one lemmings on these forums, but i am not saying who it is

Lol it's the most pointless arguement, Eboue cheated but nobody has brought that up except a few people, and suprisingly none of them were Arsenal fans, then the Arsenal fans say United always cheat, crazy lol.

Lol it's the most pointless arguement, Eboue cheated but nobody has brought that up except a few people, and suprisingly none of them were Arsenal fans, then the Arsenal fans say United always cheat, crazy lol.
eboue got a yellow card for cheating justice served are united being docked points? no hense the reason that theres always controversy at old trafford these a thread on here thats from a paper that says man united get more injury time when its needed read that article if man u are winning why would there be 6 mins of injury time there wouldn`t so unless that article is wrong nuff said!^^)

justice served, yh alright if you say so, the added time was correct, about every1 apart from you have accepted, our first points

eboue got a yellow card for cheating justice served are united being docked points? no hense the reason that theres always controversy at old trafford these a thread on here thats from a paper that says man united get more injury time when its needed read that article if man u are winning why would there be 6 mins of injury time there wouldn`t so unless that article is wrong nuff said!^^)
Wtf? Why should United be docked points? It's the referee's fault, it's not United's. Eboue got what he deserved, but he still cheated on behalf of Arsenal. No Man United player or staff or anyone associated with Man United have cheated, IF United did get more time, it's not their fault, it's the referee's decision. If you think a bad referee decision means a point deduction for the team then I'm afraid you need your head examined my friend. "Nuff said!^^)"

well, on his logic, arseanl should be kicked out of europe, as eduardo dived

gunner500. if you add up the added time, time taken for substitution and celebration time from belllamy we were only a second over so not only were we not cheating but the referee did not make a mistake.

Gunner500 im begging you to admit you were wrong just this one time, maybe your right on other occasions but not this. Please :)

I know some people that never admit when they are wrong though |)

could the lemmings be introducing a new member?? im sorry i think u miss understood ,u were saying about eboue being a cheat and i said he got a yellow card so justice done.
the reason why i said about docking points was because manu had got 3 points from city game when if the extra time had of been 4mins instead of 6.30sec then it would have been 3-3 a point each thats all i ment not that they should be deducted points for anything ok!(H)

Back