Man Utd Bankrupt First Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddevilz1995

Banned
Reaction score
Ok im Man Utd manager and i have just got a transfer embrago and been docked nine points for not paying my players. I have checked my info screen and says bankrupt (in recievership). I will start the season on -9 points.

I used fm editor to make the glazers confidence nine and fan confidence zero coz i want them to sell. Has this got anything to do with man utd's debt increase? oh yeah have just spent 100mill on transfers

Fail...

Isn't United budget like 60M on FM10? In which case you've just put yourself in debt.

Man Utd dont start the game with 100million to spend at the start of the game normally.

The fact that youve spent that amount, the clubs huge debt (and now no doubt even higher wage bill) combined with the changes youve made in the editor meant receivership was probably the only outcome.

At least you got rid of the Glazers/

Man Utd dont start the game with 100million to spend at the start of the game normally.

The fact that youve spent that amount, the clubs huge debt (and now no doubt even higher wage bill) combined with the changes youve made in the editor meant receivership was probably the only outcome.

At least you got rid of the Glazers/

Now there are drastic measures, and then there are DRASTIC measures.. ;)

I'd laugh if you didn't even win the league after spending the 100mil:)

lol you spent 100million, what did you think would happen?, also you do realise you could have some of your players poached at ridiculously low prices?

Just wondering, can a club be wiped from the database??

100mil wow not even i spend that in a season lol

when taking over as man utd manager on football manager you start with £60million then if you say you can win the league you get 74million then go on to budget to get a further 26million taking the total to 100million

Jesus, this thread answers itself. I've not even spent 100 million in all of my 400 hours on FM XD

can you do a screenshot of your transfers?

It makes it more of a challenge, go with the flow.. ;)

tbh he probly sold someplayers to get to 100million

Status
Not open for further replies.