Man Utd Bankrupt First Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks as if he's saying if he wins the league he'll get a total of 100million making up for the loss... but until then you've got debts to pay, as well as a 9 point deduction to deal with.

no rooney wont get sold for 1k I just sold wes brown for 10mill when he is worth half of that and I offered vidic to everyone but no one wants him. also sold carrick and real Madrid took berbatov on loan for 5mill with a view to buy him for 25mill. I bought gareth bale and dzeko with 15 youngsters for the combined 100mill. bale was 12mill dzeko was 23mill and got loads of other under 20 players. can’t get a screen shot coz my ******* sister uninstalled fm10 whilst I went shopping!

ok back to my account nwsumone close this thread woz using bro's account b4 (reddevilz1995)

no rooney wont get sold for 1k I just sold wes brown for 10mill when he is worth half of that and I offered vidic to everyone but no one wants him. also sold carrick and real Madrid took berbatov on loan for 5mill with a view to buy him for 25mill. I bought gareth bale and dzeko with 15 youngsters for the combined 100mill. bale was 12mill dzeko was 23mill and got loads of other under 20 players. can’t get a screen shot coz my ******* sister uninstalled fm10 whilst I went shopping!

you can reinstall it and the Save game will still be there .....

no she put a password on the comp and she hates me and i've still got everything as in aved game but cant reinstall

lol how you on this if she put a pass on it:L:L:L!!!

coz when i try and reinstall a pop up comz and ses her name and required password not talking boout fm10 talking bout the whole computer shez admin on my pc so every install and uninstall has to be approved by her

hmm... u dont need a password you just click yes or no ...?????

no on windows 7 you have to have a password if you press no it doesn't install it exits

i know i have windows 7 but i dont get promted for password lol

show a screenie just to see what you mean

how d i get a screenie it don't let me print screen or use sipping tool

dunno when da pword box comz it blocks you from pressing anything like start button

print screen isnt in the start menu (i) its on the keyboard

Print Screen --> Paint --> Press Ctrl+V --> Save file --> Upload to a site --> DONE.

But still, I have a feeling that you're trolling.

btw youre lying you can take a picture and dont need to be admin or needs password all you do is press print screen and then paste it in paint then save it not hard

Status
Not open for further replies.