Man Utd Bankrupt First Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
how the **** am i lying? i sed it don't work wen i press print creen i go to paint and press control v and nothing comes up

how the **** am i lying? i sed it don't work wen i press print creen i go to paint and press control v and nothing comes up
first no need to curse second, you said when you press start or start it opens and administrator and you need a password, now your changing your story??

Im usually very nice with fm failures, but getting one of the richest clubs on the game bankrupt is an epic fail,

look yeah im tyna install fm10 the setup icon has a little shield on the bottom this means u need a pwrd. which ismy sisters pword. i press the setup and a box pops up saying her name and a text box where u write the password if you press no the whole setup exits if youpress yes you need the password to press yes and continue. when the pop up for the password comes you cant printscreen or use the snipping tool to copy wots on the screen

look yeah im tyna install fm10 the setup icon has a little shield on the bottom this means u need a pwrd. which ismy sisters pword. i press the setup and a box pops up saying her name and a text box where u write the password if you press no the whole setup exits if youpress yes you need the password to press yes and continue. when the pop up for the password comes you cant printscreen or use the snipping tool to copy wots on the screen

Try ctrl-alt-delete and in processes see if there is a separate process for password and end it. Then click next. I did that once with Ashes Cricket 09

dont believe u mate.
ill try and install something and pritn screen

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

worked for me but it didn't come up with the password screen:S

this is all i can get you
Capture-1.png

wait mate post your save game here in this thread

I love the windows UAC it just makes me laugh. It did tell that I need administrator rights to install something but as I am the administrator I found it just funny and decided to disable UAC. When I was doing that I had the biggest laugh. The lowest level of security(in Microsofts opinion) said: Not recommended. do this only when it takes a long time to dim the display. As dimming the display protects your computerXD.

The thing that interests me is why is your sister the administrator of YOUR computer. If it really isn't yours then just say it.

well the computer was bought with my mums money and she decided to take over it. She recently got a laptop and is stuck to it never getting of it. so i took the computer but every two weeks or so she comes and checks on the stuff i do on the pc like if i downloaded any games and that

wow max ur following my every move i was just replying to Corvette C3

Yep I'm the one who should apologize for going offtopic. And quite a few others.

He wasnt having a go at anyone in particualry. Just telling the whole thread in general.

You guys need to chill out, only his JOb.

Probably edited the transfer funds. But I believe the whole bankruptcy thing.

Actually if the transfer funds were edited then it's OK as David Gill keeps saying that Fergie still has all that 80M and more to spend and SI simply doesn't believe him,having set the budget at the reported 30M (never played with united myself)

Actually if the transfer funds were edited then it's OK as David Gill keeps saying that Fergie still has all that 80M and more to spend and SI simply doesn't believe him,having set the budget at the reported 30M (never played with united myself)

it is at 60 for challenge and 74 for title win mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.