JoeyL89

Reaction score
im in the first season, gary neville is getting old, and raphael is injured for a long period, dont rate foster or kusack, and giggs is on his way out, still class but need back up. have a budget of about 65 mill. please help :D

One word of advice - keep Foster, even if you don't approve of him. He is absolute class in the game. Give him a couple of seasons and he'll be the best in the world, believe me.

ok cheers mate, got any other advice or tips on players?

Nani usually turns out pretty good at LW. RB is always a tough one though

Hmm.. Possibly Jovetic LW. Will get back to you with the DR.

iv been recommended dario srna but he always seems to be a flop for me, thanks for the advice tho boys

Eden Hazard Left wing from lille, akinfeev in goal undoubtedly turns into best keeper on the game

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

also hazard is a wonder kid

im just startin again with United, got bored on my other save. First 3 targets are Hazard, Akinfeev and Rodwell. Had Hazard on my last save, he got young player of the month practical every other month, got a number of assists and chipped in with a few goals

yeh definitely keep ben foster, best keeper in the world for my man utd team :) and didnt concede a goal in the worldcup when i won it, left wing i dont know as i dont normally play wingers but for rb train jonny evans he becomes class there :)

definately akinfeev at gk
go with jovetic for left wing or lossibly john fleck who doesn't do the best job to begin with but if you play him regularly he can turn into a great player
for RB stick with oshea and neville first season then if you check santon roughly november you could pick him up for 35mil

try cesar azpilicueta(spelling) from osasuna for right back had him at Atletico madrid and was class

definately akinfeev at gk
go with jovetic for left wing or lossibly john fleck who doesn't do the best job to begin with but if you play him regularly he can turn into a great player
for RB stick with oshea and neville first season then if you check santon roughly november you could pick him up for 35mil

35mil for a massively overrated youngster? it might just be my games but not one in like 20 games has he fulflled his supposed potential. crazy if you ask me

i may bring david gray up from the reserves as he has been capable in friendlies, seems ok until raphael gets back

i play neville at rb nd mix him with o'shea brown nd rafael when fit

Adler,Diego Renan and Alexis Sanchez/Angel di Maria.

Last edited:
35mil for a massively overrated youngster? it might just be my games but not one in like 20 games has he fulflled his supposed potential. crazy if you ask me

in real life he is one of the best around and if raphael develops into a quality player then you have 2 young players that could be going up and down the flanks from the wingback role for many years to come.

Great young RB's

Hmm..... 1). Andreas Beck off Hoffenheim "GERMANY.
2 Jerome Boateng off H.S.V "GERMANY.
3 Omer Toprak plays for Freiberg "GERMANY.
4 Daniell Schwaab plays for Leverkusen and also in "GERMANY lolz :D.

Hoped i've helped you out mate

yeh definitely keep ben foster, best keeper in the world for my man utd team :) and didnt concede a goal in the worldcup when i won it, left wing i dont know as i dont normally play wingers but for rb train jonny evans he becomes class there :)

I'm sure I remember you paying about 120m for Maicon? Lol.