i bought Hazard, aguero, and kept neville to see what he was like for another season, all the goals i have let in this season are from down my right hand side, eg neville. . clean sheets happen when gray plays, dpnt want to get him over confident help?

my mufc line up is akinfeev evra vidic ferdinand srna got rafael and fabio coming through with evans and brown as CB cover and john oshea FB cover

it depends on what you want from your left wing, mine is set to winger support, so the effectively play like a wide advanced playmaker, in which case you want someone like modric, jovetic, ie intelligent creative passing players, if its winger attack, you want someone like di maria, speed merchants whos job is to burn the fullback and get the cross,or run inside him.

not yet boutgh an RB for united yet, but diego renan is quality and can be got for 13million (release clause)

gk, keep foster, and second season get akinfeev

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

milner is quality, might buy him 2nd season to replace giggs (used nani as a makeweight to sign hamsik, got him for 5m + nani and eikrem)

look at vargas, had him on the left as winger support knocking quick crosses in to rooney and augero and valancia on the right wing drilling crosses in

Last edited:
second season im thinking of bringing in both belguim wonders from Standard Liege Defour and Witsel

jesus, i try to never pay over the odds, maicons good but hes 28 and not worth 120 ha

Keep Foster for sure. Jovetic, Di Maria or Cazorla would be pretty good for LW. Maybe even Rosina, although he is a natural RW, he is left footed and did ok for me on the left. I kept Rafael on my Utd game and he played well for me. Might be worth sticking with him.

rafa will always do a good job even if his stats say otherwise,f your stil not sure go with renan,gaolkeeper i agree with akinfeev will cost but is awesome also ochoa is class ,adler and neur both good players left wing modric destroys me every time

to be honest, half you guys relly dont know wat ure talking about, why buy hazard when hes pretty much gonna be totally outclassed in the first season of the game. giggs, scholes and neville cant make 3 full games without needing rested or getting injured.

RB- Maicon, you can pick him up for his market value 15.5mill at the start if u offer nani aswel, and to be fair nani usually wants to leave anyway and gets upset when you decline to let him.

LW- David Silva, he will set you back 32mill along with Joshua King and Eikrem in a p/x deal but it is sooooo worth it, trust me.

as far as your keeper is concerned Foster is good cover until van der sar gets back stick with with him.
Alphonse Areole, will be the best keeper on the game after a few seasons with the right coaching and experience, you can get him at the start for 100k

Anderson is more than adequate cover for Scholes who no matter what i do seems to just be dreadful on fm10

but by far the best move you can make is picking up David Villa for just 30mill, thats right 30mill, just start at 25m and offer a p/x with macheda they will ask for like 80m, just put in a non-negotiable bid around 30-35m and there you go!

be sure to offload either Fletcher/Carrick/Hargreaves as that money will come in handy when Pato wants to leave Milan near the end of your season, get him for around 17-20mil

i just finished my first fm10 season with man utd, finished 2nd prem and won the fa and cl.

GOOD LUCK!

i have daniel alves i got him on a part excahnge deal for anderson

I trained Valencia on left wing, and play him as inside forward. At the start of the second season hes my top scorer after 5 or 6 games. David Silva got injured and hes been kept out by Valencia at the moment.

GK: Ochoa - 8mill
RB: Diego Renan - 12mill
LW: Alexis Sanchez

to be honest, half you guys relly dont know wat ure talking about, why buy hazard when hes pretty much gonna be totally outclassed in the first season of the game. giggs, scholes and neville cant make 3 full games without needing rested or getting injured.

RB- Maicon, you can pick him up for his market value 15.5mill at the start if u offer nani aswel, and to be fair nani usually wants to leave anyway and gets upset when you decline to let him.

LW- David Silva, he will set you back 32mill along with Joshua King and Eikrem in a p/x deal but it is sooooo worth it, trust me.

as far as your keeper is concerned Foster is good cover until van der sar gets back stick with with him.
Alphonse Areole, will be the best keeper on the game after a few seasons with the right coaching and experience, you can get him at the start for 100k

Anderson is more than adequate cover for Scholes who no matter what i do seems to just be dreadful on fm10

but by far the best move you can make is picking up David Villa for just 30mill, thats right 30mill, just start at 25m and offer a p/x with macheda they will ask for like 80m, just put in a non-negotiable bid around 30-35m and there you go!

be sure to offload either Fletcher/Carrick/Hargreaves as that money will come in handy when Pato wants to leave Milan near the end of your season, get him for around 17-20mil

i just finished my first fm10 season with man utd, finished 2nd prem and won the fa and cl.

GOOD LUCK!
before you start telling people they dont know what they're talking out:

1) nani only wants to leave if you offer him out, and maicon is 28 so hes not got that long left. buying someone like renan gives you 10+ seasons

2) why pay 32 million + players for silva, when you can get modric for 20 million + a player, or 28 million if you move early (since hes two footed hes much more versatile than), or jovetic for 15.5 million, they are all good options (including silva)

3) hazard tuns into one of the best wingers in the game if trained properly, hes a great prospect for the future(and perfect for tutoring under giggs)

4)giggs, scholes and neville are quality is used properly

5)david villa isnt the best thing he can do, it completely depends on his tactic and playing style

all the options that people have offered are good ones, the fact that you didnt win the prem suggest that you may not know as much as you think. next time be more considerate before rubbishing other peoples opinions

Spoffmeister;386379 Anderson is more than adequate cover for Scholes who no matter what i do seems to just be dreadful on fm10. GOOD LUCK![/QUOTE said:
Scholes as a Adv Playmaker next to Fletcher as a ball winning midfielder always seems to get me top assist in league in every new game with United I play in.

my point was if u read properly that players like and including eden hazard are gonna get outclassed for at least a season maybe more! the same applies to jovetic. maybe in a few seasons but as he was saying hes looking for cover, thats not usually a future prospect!

th extra cash for silva is worth it any day of the week and villa is class regardless and being able to get him for 35mill is a steal, that much is a fact!

maicon for 15.5mill is also a steal, a player of that calibre at 28 by the time hes 31 wen u shud start thinking about replacing him youve got rafael who can be a very good player.

neville is flat out shocking, thats why he starts in the reserves. his speed and accel are dreadful, try winning against the likes of madrid or barcelona in the CL when messi runs at him, you can guess how its gonna end huh.

giggs is class, for a long time to come yes, that much is certain, he is a hero.

but yer my point was about players like hazard not being good enough to play for man utd on a regular basis in season 1, i think its justified to be fair.

well guys who are talking about 120mil for maicon? it wasnt 120mil it was 100mil and this was in the demo when i could only play half a season and wasnt sure whether i was oging to be able to get fm10 for a while so i thought what the heck. and anyway its not as if he was a dud he got like 25 assists so please shut your mouths :)

the best way to blood a rising star is as cover, hes not starting all the time, but hes coming off the bench, playing in the lesser games. cover isnt the same as regular basis, besides, hazard and jovetic are capable of covering during the first season.

anyway back on topic:
GK;akinfeev (every 6 weeks, keep saying hes a quality player, then from january, every 6 weeks keep say you'll do you utmost to sign him,you'll quickly become his favourite personnel (still keep doing the first bit), and he becoms unsettled end of 1st season, snap him up for 11million)

RB: you can wait till rafael has recovered, or go for renan (13million release clause, quality youngster)

LW: for me, its players like modric, jovetic, hazard i aim for. two footed players who can do any job you ask, dangerous on each foot, can play both flanks or through the middle.

as for tips, always have an idea of ho you want to play before you sign a player, if you're not sure you need a player, you're probably wasting money signing him

Last edited:
SRNA, on my second season and just signed him cracking player, brilliant free kick taker and brilliant crosser just interact with him and put get foward as much as possible and he will get loads of assists for you!