I would just use Tosic at lw, he actually turns out quality, or get Jovetic.

RB - Definitely Omer Toprak, class. And get Zapata too, he can play CB and RB

Keep Foster.

dont know if hes been said already but after a season rene adler from leverkusen becomes available for 6.5m and apart from akinfeev hes the best gk so get him

GK - Foster (good players) LW- Joe Cole (i think hes amazin) RB- Kyle Naughton from tottenham hes young but still quality

Gk - Maarten Stekelenburg - Ajax
View attachment 49646

Lw - Stephane Sessegnon - PSG (Christian Rodriguez - Porto) (i have more suggestions, just Pm me)
View attachment 49647View attachment 49648

Rb - Grygoriy Yarmash - Vorskla (Ukraine) (Marco Motta - Roma) (Daniel Shcwaab - Leverkeusen) Omar Toprak - Galatasaray, needs to be retrained to Rb as natural, only accomplished) (plus lots more, Pm me if you need more help)
View attachment 49649View attachment 49650View attachment 49651View attachment 49652View attachment 49653

Hey y nt try to bring up Rafael? He has been class to me in rb even in big games he gets 7.x ratings. I've oso noticed Man Utd have alot of wingers(Nani, Valencia, Tosic, Nani, Giggs, Ljajic) Are'nt those enough for u? I dun see the urge in splashing out cash in new players. Tosic and ljajic is good, give dem a try mate, dun rely too much on buying star players, trust ur own players:D Cheers!

Hey y nt try to bring up Rafael? He has been class to me in rb even in big games he gets 7.x ratings. I've oso noticed Man Utd have alot of wingers(Nani, Valencia, Tosic, Nani, Giggs, Ljajic) Are'nt those enough for u? I dun see the urge in splashing out cash in new players. Tosic and ljajic is good, give dem a try mate, dun rely too much on buying star players, trust ur own players:D Cheers!

ljajic never signed for man utd.

They cancelled the deal in real life so in the latest patch (10.3) he is not in United. I agree that United has a lot of good wingers too. Valencia is totally immense on the right wing and Nani does a good job on the left. Tosic becomes world class few seasons in. Giggs is a legend so nothing more needs to be said about him. Park Ji Sung somehow isn't good enough in the game though, although I love him in real life. Try buying young players more other than well established ones. That's one of Man Utd's tradition - raising their own stars. It excites you more to see your players developing themselves into world beaters than actually splashing huge amount of cash for one.

loves2spooge

I have Azpilicueta at RB with Rafael in support, Azpilicueta gets booked a lot but does his job and Rafael gets young player of the month quite often! I hear a lot about Akinfeev, and understandably, but Hugo Lloris is incredible for me, supported by (if and when needed) a young quality regen. Left wing I play Nani or Tosic as I read somewhere they get proper good a few years in. Honestly they play alright, Nani better than Tosic, but I'm thinking of getting Angel Di Maria to replace Tosic and try him out, will let you know! Rooney has been real disappointing this season, do players sometimes have bad seasons? Does it last long? He got the golden boot last season! I don't think I could ever get rid of him

for goalkeeper, i suggest that keep ben foster in the game. he is absolute class, just give him a couple of season.
for right back, the best option i think is darijo srna. rafael is also great but he still young and need some experience.
for left wing, i strongly recommend stevan jovetic.

Great young RB's

Hmm..... 1). Andreas Beck off Hoffenheim "GERMANY.
2 Jerome Boateng off H.S.V "GERMANY.
3 Omer Toprak plays for Freiberg "GERMANY.
4 Daniell Schwaab plays for Leverkusen and also in "GERMANY lolz :D.

Hoped i've helped you out mate

Diego Renan,Rafel..;)

Start foster hes awesome, but Buy Alex Smithies from Huddersfield cheap and great for the future- im in second season and hes wanted by everyone including Barcelona.
Hazard is definatley the buy for the wing but mix it up with park ji-sung as Hazard gets tired very quick!!!
Also Valon Behrami for right back awesome and he is very versatile

i finished my first season with United UNBEATEN!!! crazy i know the worst match i played was against chelsea in the C.Shield where i won on peno's. I bought Diego Renan for RB who is awesome but you could also go with Rafinha who you can get for about 9 mil and he's brilliant too. for the left wing prob i got Modric for the unfortunate price of 34mil but he's awesome in winger support or advance playmaker. I then got Dzeko for an extra striker and i play him with rooney up front.