Man Utd ready to limit signings

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 4K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson says he may not add any more players to his squad this summer.

More...

My god United are crying out for a couple of signings. Will no way win the league if no signings are made, not a chance.

Let's hope so cause we certainly need a player or two
agreed, SAF knows this. but we can no longer afford to overspend or get the transfer wrong. if he cant find the right man, and at the right price he wont buy. long term future over short term gain. he needs to move for gourcuff and dezko, and he should do it now before gourcuff has a brillant world cup, with blanc leaving he'll never have a better chance

agreed, SAF knows this. but we can no longer afford to overspend or get the transfer wrong. if he cant find the right man, and at the right price he wont buy. long term future over short term gain. he needs to move for gourcuff and dezko, and he should do it now before gourcuff has a brillant world cup, with blanc leaving he'll never have a better chance

Yea I'd go along with that or maybe Dzeko and Silva

please make this be true. if so i only belive you will fall more behind chelsea.

The fact that they didn't win the title this year and Chelsea will be improving their squad proves that they need more signings.

please make this be true. if so i only belive you will fall more behind chelsea.
given how chelsea will stregthen, i doubt it, but as ive said we cant afford to overspend, he cant find the right man for the right price he wont sign.

Fergie is just being realistic, fair enough.

Even if they don't sign anyone this year, I still wouldn't count them out of the league regardless. Only 1 point behind Chelsea with a horrendous amount of injuries.

If they dont buy i can see them being in trouble , giggs , scholes , neville getting on now i was expecting a couple of midfielders and a striker this season obviously not gonna get it .

If they dont buy i can see them being in trouble , giggs , scholes , neville getting on now i was expecting a couple of midfielders and a striker this season obviously not gonna get it .
he never said he wouldnt buy, he said he might not buy, and to be honest would you go round telling everyone you need three/four players during world cup season? playes are going to be expensive enough as it is

----------------------VDS
--Rafael----Ferdinand---Vidic---Evra
-Valencia-Fletcher--Hargreaves-Nani
-------------Rooney---Hernandez

also i think people are forgetting the squad size. remeber next season its only 25 players who can be registered for the first team in the league, our squad is pretty big as it is

Back