Man Utd swoop for Anderson & Nani

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man Utd agree "in principle" deals to sign FC Porto's Anderson and Sporting Lisbon's Nani.

More...

A bit out of the blue, but welcome :D, was on Eurosport when I heard the news, I though that they were just bids, but on here it says we actually nearly have them.

Great news, good to see we have started spending. Will be nice to see where they fit in and what the Man Utd team will look like next season.

yeah its on the official website , both wonderkids on fm so they must be good ;)

been buying anderson for years - nani is highly rated too.

yeah was gona say they become amazing on fm so therefore they MUST be good :p

this is rather exciting, two of Europe's best talents coming our way. One rumour is that Nani will be loaned back to Lisbon for a season, but either way this is great news, it adds alot more attacking variety to the team cos sometimes all we've been able to bring on is Solskjaer (not a bad thing) or Park etc but now there's players who can do different things. Wouldn't be surprised if Giggs even Scholes get rested a bit more, esp with Hargreaves coming as well. Wonder if that will be it for signings?

Maybe Richardson can be sold now :D

Oooh nifty. As long as they don't dive as much as Ronaldo did when he first came to the club I'm happy all the way :D

good signings for the scum...nani is amazing..will be better than ronaldo i think

They sound like awesome signing but may i ask what position do they play

Nani is a winger, like Ronaldo. Anderson is attacking midfielder but can play up front or wide as well.

Man Utd are leaving everybody else standing when it comes to transfers this summer...and it's only early as well. There could still be more :eek:

Not hearing any anti-Glazer protests now are we. Title in the bag and about 50 million spent this summer already.

Let's not get our hopes too high, a lot of highly rated players can't hack it in the premiership and I can only hope this is 2 more :p But they are awesome signings.

Not hearing any anti-Glazer protests now are we.

Meh the ******* still increased season ticket prices :mad: :furious: and although that might have been done anway, I'll blame him for it :D. But to be fair, they do seem to be backing Fergie in the transfer market which we've gota give em credit for

Would you have bought a season ticket anyway? If not how does that affect you and it should cost more to see the champions if they are in demand.

Awesome signings, 50m spent now by looks of it with a Striker on the way apparantly..looking forward to who it may be :D

Would you have bought a season ticket anyway? If not how does that affect you and it should cost more to see the champions if they are in demand.

Yes I still would have RENEWED my season ticket despite the £57 increase. I was only havin a joke, and spose you weren't to know :p

Awesome signings, 50m spent now by looks of it with a Striker on the way apparantly..looking forward to who it may be :D

torres or eto'o i would say..although torres prob go to liverpool..who knows? lol

Rumour has it were going in for Anelka :( :( :(