Man Utd threaten to sue Le Havre

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 4K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United say they will take legal action against Le Havre unless they stop making allegations involving the transfer of youngster Paul Pogba.

More...

Man Utd should of not offer his family money and a house then

If they have nothing to hide then let them do it and we shall see what happens

well, tht the problem, They are accusing Man Utd with no facts, 100,000 euros per parent ect ect, it is just made up

Wow Man United who have about 1000 times the money Le Havre have are threatening them with a legal battle, I wonder who would win that... I mean come on,United clearly have something to hide.

does seem weird how manu u are threating to sue so early on why try and silence them if these nothing to hide let fifa do its job and investagate!
and hopefully the truth will out!

Wow Man United who have about 1000 times the money Le Havre have are threatening them with a legal battle, I wonder who would win that... I mean come on,United clearly have something to hide.

What would you say is Liverpool was in the same position souser?

You would be bragging off its all a load of **** and a club with a history such as yours would never ever ever think of doing such a thing cause your the white knights of footbal.

Typical Scouse response. Liverpool's fans are the most clueless and deluded in the world by a long long way.

Idiot.

What would you say is Liverpool was in the same position souser?

You would be bragging off its all a load of **** and a club with a history such as yours would never ever ever think of doing such a thing cause your the white knights of footbal.

Typical Scouse response. Liverpool's fans are the most clueless and deluded in the world by a long long way.

Idiot.

corr calm down

makes sense, you know because when you have something to hide you immediatly make statements bringing everyones attention to what is happening

it is terrible first chelsea and now man u who is going to be next??

no club is too big to be sanctioned, bout time someone taught united a lesson

HANG HANG, how can arsenal fans be talking about utd and chelsea, i think one look at there youth team will tell a different story, just because they arent being talked about doesnt mean there not being investigated, fifa did say 275 transfer into england where being looked into, how much you wanna bet atleast 25 of them are arsenal

Wow! FIFA and UEFA really do hate England, we shouldn't be turning on each other, we should be questioning all this bullshit they are dumping on our domestic football! Just because we have the best league in the world :S

Back