• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 4K
well,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/crewe_alexandra/8241607.stm

tht is liverpool, all jumo on there backs now,

and i am sure it wont be long before we start b4 arsenal are motivated

and well, cecs was 16, pogba is 16, the fact tht barca arent poor little club doesnt matter, the rules dont change from club to club

What? So you think that making a bid for a youngster... Who then becomes unhappy, favouring a move to a bigger club is the same as how United signed Pogba? Bollocks! United offered his parents a house and money, Liverpool did no such thing.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

What would you say is Liverpool was in the same position souser?

You would be bragging off its all a load of **** and a club with a history such as yours would never ever ever think of doing such a thing cause your the white knights of footbal.

Typical Scouse response. Liverpool's fans are the most clueless and deluded in the world by a long long way.

Idiot.

Took it too far... And you don't even support United! Absolute ********!!!

oh, the house, the money to parents are just, paper talk rumours, i could go to to the Sun or daily mail give them a tip off tht liverpool gave this youngsters 240k for signing and 2.5k a week for free

and well, cecs was 16, pogba is 16, the fact tht barca arent poor little club doesnt matter, the rules dont change from club to club

Looking at how favourable Refs are too Man U for example, that isn't necessarily correct.

Honestly I've read some of your posts in this thread and they are just ridiculous.

None of us know fully how Man U have gone about the transfer so wait until there is a conclusion before discussing it otherwise it ends in childish arguments.

very clever, ending like tht, but you had a little dig, with tht refs remark, so we will wait and see

well,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/crewe_alexandra/8241607.stm

tht is liverpool, all jumo on there backs now,

and i am sure it wont be long before we start b4 arsenal are motivated

no but the fact we didn`t break the rules does make a diffrence in alot of ways i hope united are punished if they have done wrong because for the first time in what seems like forever united will be treated like the rest of the prem league!
like when vidic smacked that wigan play in the face and nothing was done for example!
seems that video evidence can only be used when its against the other 19 clubs! very old traffordish!!

yh sure very old traffordish, wow vidic reli did turn round a smack him(being sacarstic), and the ref acted on it, thts why the video wasnt used, it only gets used if the ref missed it. and cesc was 16 same as pogba so it is basically the same deal, MAN UTD HAVENT BEEN PROVED TO INDUCE THE PARENTS AND THE PLAYER WAS STILL IN A YOUTH TEAM AGREEMENT, THT WHY UTD PAYED COMPENSATION SO RELI THEY DONE MORE FOR LE HARVE THEN ARSENAL DID FOR BARCA

no but the fact we didn`t break the rules does make a diffrence in alot of ways i hope united are punished if they have done wrong because for the first time in what seems like forever united will be treated like the rest of the prem league!
like when vidic smacked that wigan play in the face and nothing was done for example!
seems that video evidence can only be used when its against the other 19 clubs! very old traffordish!!
Why don't you give it a rest?

The same rules that apply to all clubs apply to united. Their is no pro-united conspiracy nor is their a anti-arsenal conspiracy and the referee did not con you out of a win at old trafford.

yh sure very old traffordish, wow vidic reli did turn round a smack him(being sacarstic), and the ref acted on it, thts why the video wasnt used, it only gets used if the ref missed it. and cesc was 16 same as pogba so it is basically the same deal, MAN UTD HAVENT BEEN PROVED TO INDUCE THE PARENTS AND THE PLAYER WAS STILL IN A YOUTH TEAM AGREEMENT, THT WHY UTD PAYED COMPENSATION SO RELI THEY DONE MORE FOR LE HARVE THEN ARSENAL DID FOR BARCA

if the ref saw it it would have been a pen! and vidic would have got a red true? so he didn`t see it! or chosse not too! whatever its down to evedenice if there is any so lets all wait n see!

i'm pretty sure it was outside the box so definetly not a pen.

I thought this thread was supposed to be about Man Utd and Le Harve? This Man Utd and Arsenal bickering is getting tiresome now.

Why don't you give it a rest?

The same rules that apply to all clubs apply to united. Their is no pro-united conspiracy nor is their a anti-arsenal conspiracy and the referee did not con you out of a win at old trafford.

i was wondering when u was going to join in you can`t help it can you!lol
have u read what i`ve put on this thread? or are u assuming that i`ve just been slaging united off?
everytime i`ve said that united haven`t been proven to have done anything wrong yet so get of the band wagon!
it will be a good test to see if they are found guilty what punishment they would get?

Lol I love that Liverpool story, what Liverpool did was called scouting! If you ask any 15 or 16 year old if they would rather play for Crewe or Liverpool, how is that tapping a player up? So, so amusing

well, thts funny as utd asked a 16yrs old, MANCHESTER UNITED OR LE HARVE

Just shut up will you all. This slagging is just retarded. If United have broke the rules, I don't care, things happen. Just get over it you little children!!!!!

i was wondering when u was going to join in you can`t help it can you!lol
have u read what i`ve put on this thread? or are u assuming that i`ve just been slaging united off?
everytime i`ve said that united haven`t been proven to have done anything wrong yet so get of the band wagon!
it will be a good test to see if they are found guilty what punishment they would get?

I never said you were slagging them off i am just annoyed that as usual you seem to think that united never get punished, refs give every decision to united an other bullshit. as shown by your post below.

Lol I love that Liverpool story, what Liverpool did was called scouting! If you ask any 15 or 16 year old if they would rather play for Crewe or Liverpool, how is that tapping a player up? So, so amusing
Tapping up is tapping up regardless if they play for barcelona or crewe. If you ask any le havre player if they would rather play for the premier league champios are a french second division club what do you think they would say? yet, we are getting investigated for it and will be punished if we are found guilty. I guess you don't consider that scouting because it is united.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Just shut up will you all. This slagging is just retarded. If United have broke the rules, I don't care, things happen. Just get over it you little children!!!!!
Seriously. if you don't like the discussion we're having then **** off and don't read it. no one is forcing you too.

Also i'm pretty sure you are the only one slagging anyone off by calling us little children.

This is a discussion forum, there is no slagging! We are just sharing ideas, seriously, just get of the page if you don't like it. We are not little children, we are certainly more mature than you, with your pathetic name calling.

Tapping up is tapping up regardless if they play for barcelona or crewe. If you ask any le havre player if they would rather play for the premier league champios are a french second division club what do you think they would say? yet, we are getting investigated for it and will be punished if we are found guilty. I guess you don't consider that scouting because it is united..

Yeah that's true, because Liverpool havn't offered any money to his parents, all that we know about the Liverpool story is that Liverpool offered a 6 figure fee, Crewe rejected, now the young lad is demanding a move. I don't blame him! I mean Crewe are terrible.

We haven't signed anyone or done anything illegal.. But I'll be honest I don't even understand fully what most of these allegations really consist of, and I'm pretty sure nobody on this forum does.. I mean we're only hearing one side of the story.

But can we please remember this thread is about Man United threatening to sue!!! Which almost certainly shows they are trying to shut Le Havre up, I'm sure Chelsea would have done it if they had a chance.

Last edited:
There has only been newspaper speculation that we offered him any money and le havre's allegations which might be unfounded.

i agree about that karnage fella. he posted something similar earlier. Annoying. no one is forcing him to read this.

well, utd probaly want to shut them up, to stop threads like these from all over the world

But can we please remember this thread is about Man United threatening to sue!!! Which almost certainly shows they are trying to shut Le Havre up, I'm sure Chelsea would have done it if they had a chance.

We could be sueing because they have damaged our image. kind of like when jonny evans counter-sued the woman who claimed he raped her. An allegation of that matter would cause evans, his girlfriend and his family a lot of distress as the allegations were all over the papers.

Back