Man Utd threaten to sue Le Havre

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 4K
I think that man u shouldnt have anything to say because i expect its true (knowing man utd)

HANG HANG, how can arsenal fans be talking about utd and chelsea, i think one look at there youth team will tell a different story, just because they arent being talked about doesnt mean there not being investigated, fifa did say 275 transfer into england where being looked into, how much you wanna bet atleast 25 of them are arsenal
Mate, calm down and stop crying just because your team is talking a load of bullshit. If Man Utd had nothing to hide, they would let FIFA investigate freely, who cares about Arsenal's transfers, if you could read the point of this thread it's about MAN UTD, not Arsenal. Stop trying to shift it onto different teams, Man Utd have something to hide and will be found out and deserve to get the same treatment Chelsea got, Fifa must give Man Utd the same as Chelsea if they do find evidence, otherwise that is pure bulls**t

Man U said that they did it within FIFA rules
they didnt deny giving them money
which should get them a ban they are scum

What would you say is Liverpool was in the same position souser?

You would be bragging off its all a load of **** and a club with a history such as yours would never ever ever think of doing such a thing cause your the white knights of footbal.

Typical Scouse response. Liverpool's fans are the most clueless and deluded in the world by a long long way.

Idiot.
Come back onto this thread when your team actually gets promoted mate ;)

What would you say is Liverpool was in the same position souser?

You would be bragging off its all a load of **** and a club with a history such as yours would never ever ever think of doing such a thing cause your the white knights of footbal.

Typical Scouse response. Liverpool's fans are the most clueless and deluded in the world by a long long way.

Idiot.

well over the top m8

Man U said that they did it within FIFA rules
they didnt deny giving them money
which should get them a ban they are scum

Giving them money is against the rules so they actually are denying giving his parents money.

Come back onto this thread when your team actually gets promoted mate ;)

You told him.

Not.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Mate, calm down and stop crying just because your team is talking a load of bullshit. If Man Utd had nothing to hide, they would let FIFA investigate freely, who cares about Arsenal's transfers, if you could read the point of this thread it's about MAN UTD, not Arsenal. Stop trying to shift it onto different teams, Man Utd have something to hide and will be found out and deserve to get the same treatment Chelsea got, Fifa must give Man Utd the same as Chelsea if they do find evidence, otherwise that is pure bulls**t
They are letting fifa investigate freely. where does it say they aren't.

You have no idea if united are hiding anything and neither does anyone else but senior officals at united.

number one, WHO to say united arent letting fifa investigate

number two: the thread is about united sueing, not being banned

Number three: chelsea have done this with, mikel and cole and now this other bloke tht is 3 occassions, first 2 they payed compensation and fines, so if fifa or uefa where being fair the same would happen to united.

number one, WHO to say united arent letting fifa investigate

number two: the thread is about united sueing, not being banned

Number three: chelsea have done this with, mikel and cole and now this other bloke tht is 3 occassions, first 2 they payed compensation and fines, so if fifa or uefa where being fair the same would happen to united.

Exactly :P

But if we were banned from signing any more players we would struggle ::S

Yes we would, people are saying we are going to struggle as we didnt strengthen our quad heavily enoguh this season, so lets say Berbatov has another shocker of a season ( i hope he doesnt but quite possible) and Owen doesnt bang in the goals, then we would be stuck with Rooney up front and he isnt going to score 30+ goals a season. So if we wernt able to sign anyone we would struggle.

well, lets say rooney does score 25 goals, owen will always score goals, berba cant get worse, macheda and welbeck are good young players coming through, nanis getting better each week i watch him, valencia still to get in full stride, anderson will score finally, carrick always good for a few goals, defenders always pitch in. there will always be young players at Man Utd to come in, so no worries reli

Why am I getting abuse for being a Liverpool fan, I'm not saying this as a fan! It's just in anything, if a company or anything smaller than you makes accusations which could ruin your club, you automaticaly file a lawsuit against them, if United had nothing to worry about they would have just laughed it off. I mean come on, what finacial benifit would United get from a lawsuit against Le Havre? Stop being so f**king naive!

Oh also, if you want to be petty, Liverpool wouldn't be in this position to begin with because we don't need to steal players. We've had 2 players from Le Havre before, and they've never claimed we stole them! :P But I wouldn't be petty, cus I'm not as pathetic as you :)

P.s I'm not an idiot, that's unnecessary name calling..

well, lets say rooney does score 25 goals, owen will always score goals, berba cant get worse, macheda and welbeck are good young players coming through, nanis getting better each week i watch him, valencia still to get in full stride, anderson will score finally, carrick always good for a few goals, defenders always pitch in. there will always be young players at Man Utd to come in, so no worries reli

Quite alot of that your just what you are assuming is going to happen. Ronney hasnt scored 25 goals yet, is Wellbeck and Macheda going to score goals? i dont think so, berba isnt goiung to score much yet. Anderson hopefully score however i have been saying that for season now. (btw he did score a freekick) Nani is getting better but if he gets injured we dont realy have proper cover, and Ferdinand doesnt score many, we only realy scored from corners with Vidic and Ronny. Ronny is gone so tht jst leaves Vidic. Hopefully i am wrong though

well isnt football all about assuming, no-one knoews wot is going to happen, people just have an idea, and tht was mine​

HANG HANG, how can arsenal fans be talking about utd and chelsea, i think one look at there youth team will tell a different story, just because they arent being talked about doesnt mean there not being investigated, fifa did say 275 transfer into england where being looked into, how much you wanna bet atleast 25 of them are arsenal
arsenal and liverpool don`t appear to have done any wrong in the transfer market thats why so far they haven`t been investagated! trying to twist the fact arsenal sign alot of youngsters in right way dosen`t change the fact cheski and manu are being investagated for it, cheski have been charged and rightly so ,if manu get found gulity then they should and will face simlair costs and bans it might even turn out they haven`t done any wrong yet but draging liverpool n arsenal into it to take the eyes of united isnt right simple!

arsenal and liverpool don`t appear to have done any wrong in the transfer market thats why so far they haven`t been investagated! trying to twist the fact arsenal sign alot of youngsters in right way dosen`t change the fact cheski and manu are being investagated for it, cheski have been charged and rightly so ,if manu get found gulity then they should and will face simlair costs and bans it might even turn out they haven`t done any wrong yet but draging liverpool n arsenal into it to take the eyes of united isnt right simple!

rubbish, you tring to tell me tht all of arseanls and liverpools players are signed the correct way, to me pogba and fabregas transfer sound very very similar.

see the problem is, everybody's arguing over something that has no conclusion. Nobody knows for certain who stole who. It's like a friggin childish war so just grow up. I could go on and on but then i would get drawn into this petty arguement.

I'm glad hope they get a transfer ban like Chelsea's gives other teams a season to catch up and break the top 4 and ending the oligopoly of the premier league

rubbish, you tring to tell me tht all of arseanls and liverpools players are signed the correct way, to me pogba and fabregas transfer sound very very similar.
well at the momment these alot of diffrence between cesc n pogbas transfer as we aren`t getting investagated for it and it was years ago so im sure something would have been said or done by now and besides cesc came from barca not some poor miner club so if it was money motivated then barca would of out muscled us so yes theres alot of diffrence!

and as i said it hasn`t been proved yet that manu have done any wrong hense the reason why i`ve not jumped on there back all i`m saying is by bringing liverpool and arsenal in to it it seems like manu fans are looking to divet the eyes away from old trafford which is wrong!

Back