Man Utd threaten to sue Le Havre

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 4K
like if i accused you of racism, and put it in the papers, you would struggle to get a job, so you could sue me

Yes we would, people are saying we are going to struggle as we didnt strengthen our quad heavily enoguh this season, so lets say Berbatov has another shocker of a season ( i hope he doesnt but quite possible) and Owen doesnt bang in the goals, then we would be stuck with Rooney up front and he isnt going to score 30+ goals a season. So if we wernt able to sign anyone we would struggle.
Yep

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

well, lets say rooney does score 25 goals, owen will always score goals, berba cant get worse, macheda and welbeck are good young players coming through, nanis getting better each week i watch him, valencia still to get in full stride, anderson will score finally, carrick always good for a few goals, defenders always pitch in. there will always be young players at Man Utd to come in, so no worries reli
Owen will always score goals? Lol, you must be mad, he won't be a major goalscorer, might get 10 this season, which might help United on the way to challenging for the title, but definetly not going to "always score goals"

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Tbh, I think we should just all wait and see what happens, this is kind of a pointless arguement over something that hasn't been concluded yet. Who cares if Man Utd gets decisions from ref's or whatever, if Man Utd were bottom of the league but ref decisions always went their way nobody would care, and I'm saying this not even being a United supporter.. This was about Le Havre and United, not Arsenal, not Liverpool, not Chelsea, not referee decisions.

Back