Man Utd v Blackpool, 22nd May 1600 GMT

• Thread starter Thread starter sunilvk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 4K
United 5-2 Blackpool. Bye bye blackpool, muhahaha

Very strong line up. Can see Nani and Berbatov in particular putting in top performances to try and get in the squad next week.

erm..thats quite a "weakend" side lol. After looking at the lineup, i pretty much fear for Blackpool now. However they could lose and still stay up. amazing there's 81 different scenarios for the relegation battle today

I have nothing but respect for VDS, but I want Blackpool to 'Holloway' their way to survival, so... 3-4 to Blackpool.

Did SAF ever actually say he would put a weakened side out? Or was that just media speculation? Hope Blackpool get something out of this and Birmingham lose to send them down in Blackpool's stead but I can't see it. 3-1 Utd.

Did SAF ever actually say he would put a weakened side out? Or was that just media speculation? Hope Blackpool get something out of this and Birmingham lose to send them down in Blackpool's stead but I can't see it. 3-1 Utd.

SAF didn't say anything, just media speculation..

What a chance for Blackpool inside a min..

Hope VDS keeps cleansheet in his last game..

Southern should have scored for Blackpool there...

Still 0-0 though. Hope Blackpool and Wigan go down. Got a fiver on it...

What an effort from Rafael.. Left footed volley.. Great to see him back as RB..

Great volley from Rafael, unfortunately it was straight at Gilks.. good start to this game so far.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Still 0-0. 6 mins gone.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

What a chance for Berbatov, probably should have scored. Good save by Gilks.

Berbatov's first touch in incredible.

Did all the hard work then missed the sitter. Our Berbatov..

Just realised that Van Der Sar is captain today. Great touch to tip off a remarkable career.

Just realised that Van Der Sar is captain today. Great touch to tip off a remarkable career.

I think it was announced yesterday itself..

Berba defensive header.. Hope he scores few today...

Fantastic finish from Park.

1-0 United. Berbatov assist.

******* ****, for the first time I'm not enjoying United's goal. Wanted Berba to win golden boot, but still dont want Blackpool to get relegated..

How didn't the Blackpool defender not get to the ball? dear o dear

Back