Man Utd v Blackpool, 22nd May 1600 GMT

• Thread starter Thread starter sunilvk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 4K
Michael Owen scores! Blackpool are gone!

Dimitar score the ******* goal

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

So who's got the golden boooot??

They both win the Golden Boot, they'll share it, or it will go down to who's played less games which means Berbatov will win it I believe.

shame for blackpool they have been great to watch this season.

Van Der Sar :( What a great man so sad...bye!!! Until next Saturday when u will i hope keep a clean sheet :) :P

Supposedly our weakest Premier League squad ever, but we win the league by 9 points.

UNITED TILL I DIE!

They both win the Golden Boot, they'll share it, or it will go down to who's played less games which means Berbatov will win it I believe.

I think Berba played more games than Tevez, Carlos was out with injury for a handful of games.

I think Berba played more games than Tevez, Carlos was out with injury for a handful of games.

Don't think so. Berbatov hasn't played a lot recently due to Hernandez being preferred. Tevez missed about 4 games with his hamstring and got rested maybe twice? Berbatov got dropped for about 8 games at least and got dropped for the big games at the start of the season too..

Don't think so. Berbatov hasn't played a lot recently due to Hernandez being preferred. Tevez missed about 4 games with his hamstring and got rested maybe twice? Berbatov got dropped for about 8 games at least and got dropped for the big games at the start of the season too..

But he came on several times as a sub, IIRC.

Vidic gets away with murder yet again. How on earth was he not booked at least?

Vidic gets away with murder yet again. How on earth was he not booked at least?

Oh did you see Blackpool's first goal from the free kick that shouldn't be given in the first place or the penalty incident against Park? Or you only see how United gets away with all the decisions..

Oh did you see Blackpool's first goal from the free kick that shouldn't be given in the first place or the penalty incident against Park? Or you only see how United gets away with all the decisions..
Yep, I saw that too. Still doesn't change the fact that Vidic gets away with too much.

I swear Manchester United were taking it easy on them though. Especially for the first half, looked like they were barely trying. Or did I only notice that?

Yep, I saw that too. Still doesn't change the fact that Vidic gets away with too much.

Surprise.. Thought decisions were evened not in the end.. Many players gets away with too much.. Not surprised that only United player is picked up here..

Surprise.. Thought decisions were evened not in the end.. Many players gets away with too much.. Not surprised that only United player is picked up here..
Well I'm not talking about anyone else because I was mentioning about the two incidents in this game. And surprise surprise, Vidic was involved.

Last edited:
Back