Man Utd v Blackpool, 22nd May 1600 GMT

• Thread starter Thread starter sunilvk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 4K
Got a feeling United are going to try too hard to give the ball to Berbatov today and we'll struggle to break them down properly.

I'll be happy as long as we don't lose anyway :)

Anderson **** is so useful to shield the ball.. lol..

Berbatov should have scored, then Park should have got a penalty.. Blackpool getting a bit lucky here.

Noo, same first time i didnt want a united goal. C'mon blackpool, we already got the league no biggy for us let um have the day,
PREM NEEDS IAN HOLLOWAY! :L

and for Van der sar, sad day for all united fans great goalie we need to find a worthy replacemnet, Glad hes the captian he deserves that.
and yet he stil plays like hes 21 not 41!

i want wolves and wigan to go down, so birmingham and blackpool to win please!

Noo, same first time i didnt want a united goal. C'mon blackpool, we already got the league no biggy for us let um have the day,
PREM NEEDS IAN HOLLOWAY! :L

and for Van der sar, sad day for all united fans great goalie we need to find a worthy replacemnet, Glad hes the captian he deserves that.
and yet he stil plays like hes 21 not 41!

i want wolves and wigan to go down, so birmingham and blackpool to win please!

No way. If this was our last game of the season then yeah, fair enough. But we have a UEFA Champions League final to prepare for. We need as much momentum as we can get going into the Wembley game next week. It's hard enough playing Barcelona regardless, never mind going in coming off a loss (regardless of the circumstances).

Premier League clearly doesn't need Holloway. It's been going 18 years and he's only been there for one.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Charlie Adam scores a controversial free-kick. 1-1, game on!

1-1.. Good free kick.. First time we have conceded a goal in the first half at OT this season..

Weird decision from the referee though. Linesman put his flag up for GTF being offside but referee gave the foul by Vidic on GTF and Blackpool score from the resulting free-kick.

Weird....

Holloway, Holloway
It's Ollie, Holloway
He hits the ball
Scores a goal
Ollie, Holloway!

C'mon Blackpool!!! :wub:

Weird decision from the referee though. Linesman put his flag up for GTF being offside but referee gave the foul by Vidic on GTF and Blackpool score from the resulting free-kick.

Weird....

Dean is the front runner for the Atkinson award. So not surprised. Worst in the business along with Atkinson..

Half-time.. 1-1

Still think we look like we're trying to help Berbatov get the Golden Boot too much. Hope we stop that and just focus on the 3 points.

It was a joke about the ian holloway in the prem.

I know thaat, i meant i want a draw, because if we lose we lose our unbeaten home record. and as it stands a draw keeps blackpool up.

i am going to the champions league final, wus beating blackpool aint too much momentum, us lifitng the trophy at the end will spur us on!

i am going to the champions league final, wus beating blackpool aint too much momentum, us lifitng the trophy at the end will spur us on!

So am I.
Regardless of opposition, a win is more momentum that a draw. We'll want to win convincingly so that the players can put in their claim for a spot. We should be beating Blackpool comfortably.

Smalling on for Rafael.

Who has more assists, Berba or Tevez?

I'd presume Berbatov, but it goes down to who's played less games if the goals are level.

Adam has another chance from a free-kick.. Hope he ***** up.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

We're under pressure here.. Come on United!

Back