Man Utd v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 10K
like i said, if machedas goal won us the game, i would understand the moaning but it didnt so get on with it, chelsea won, hats off to them (as much as i hate them) end off

Fair play to you mate. I thought you would come on here and go on about terrible refereeing and how United deserved it etc.. You seem to have taken it on the chin and even slight praise for Chelsea in the process.

In a way im disappointed Scott hasn't made an appearance tonight. Would have been interesting to see what he made of it, although im pretty sure what his views on the match would be.

Fair play to you mate. I thought you would come on here and go on about terrible refereeing and how United deserved it etc.. You seem to have taken it on the chin and even slight praise for Chelsea in the process.

In a way im disappointed Scott hasn't made an appearance tonight. Would have been interesting to see what he made of it, although im pretty sure what his views on the match would be.

well when you sit there for 90 minutes and watch your side get "dominated" for the fast amount of the game whilst a group of kids with whistles and those ****** spinny noise making things behind yah, ive got no problem with the result, we deserved nothing on the day, your boys wanted it more and are now firm fravorites for the title (heres hoping those scouse ******* do us a favour for a change). then having to spend 5 hours on the train with a bunch of "young" chelsea fans who talked nothing but **** and mocking me and my mate the whole way THEN as if the day couldnt get worse, i didnt get one ******* number in the lotto after buyin FIVE lucky dips lol a easter weekend to forget!

I agree, to be fair me and another guy and maybe someone else were saying stuff about how Ryan would be complaining about the game earlier on, but he's reacted really well. Ryan I don't think you deserved to lose as much as you seem to think but at least you aren't going on and on about the ref being **** like I had originally expected, lol. Respect for you has just gone up.

I agree, to be fair me and another guy and maybe someone else were saying stuff about how Ryan would be complaining about the game earlier on, but he's reacted really well. Ryan I don't think you deserved to lose as much as you seem to think but at least you aren't going on and on about the ref being **** like I had originally expected, lol. Respect for you has just gone up.

cheers mate, i will only have a go at the ref if its deserved where as today it isnt. if we played out are skins and deserved something out the game, i would have been dissapointed with the ref but im just one man, not gunna make a difference moaning about it. from first to last minute you pressured us, got in are faces and didnt let us play so you fully deserved the 3 points. title race is certainly coming to an interesting end.

well when you sit there for 90 minutes and watch your side get "dominated" for the fast amount of the game whilst a group of kids with whistles and those ****** spinny noise making things behind yah, ive got no problem with the result, we deserved nothing on the day, your boys wanted it more and are now firm fravorites for the title (heres hoping those scouse ******* do us a favour for a change). then having to spend 5 hours on the train with a bunch of "young" chelsea fans who talked nothing but **** and mocking me and my mate the whole way THEN as if the day couldnt get worse, i didnt get one ******* number in the lotto after buyin FIVE lucky dips lol a easter weekend to forget!

Unlucky with the lottery.
I bet Scott won it and is laughing at all of us.

Nice nice.
Yeah, me & my dad have a season ticket each in the Matthew Harding Upper Tier. I share my one with my bro, although he's had work commitments for the past 2 years or so, so im going to every home game. Also try to get tickets for the local games like Spurs, West Ham, Arsenal etc.

Been to Wembley every time we've got their including the old Wembley even though i can't even remember it.
Quite fortunate to be honest.

yer im jelous as **** lol. im quite known in portsmouth for being a chelsea fan and i dont go quiet about it why should i.
just watched motd and loved joey coles interview saying ;if im playing for the champions;haha absolute legend. and by the way will utd fans now at last admit berbatov was a awfull buy for 30mill, he is not a top team footballer i was laughing everytime he had the ball, the same with with neville it was funny watching malouda make him look 70 years old haha.

Last edited:
now we need to stay strong in the rest of our games and not mess up

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

machedas goal was dodgy too wasnt it ?? pushed it in with his hand so therefore should of ended 1-0 and chelsea would of still won but fair play to utd they done well in the 2nd half

Please be quite. You cannot say it would or shoulded of ended 1-0. No-one knows what would of happened if Drogba goal wasn’t given. Please you are Boring.

this game seemed that bad desitions evened theirself up park should have had a penalty but so should anelka. drogba's goal was offside but machada's was handball. we dominated in the first half and defended excellent in the 2nd half. ******* GET IN SUPER CHELSEA F.C!!!!

It wasn’t excellent defending. As they had nothing to excel them. Utd where bland and lacked creative spark. It was good defending at best.

Well done Chelsea.

Now I'm waiting for all the United fans to come along with boners having a go at the linesman and referee.

Sorry. No utd fans will lower them selves to Liverpools level over Howard webb or Chelsea level over Overbo

Ovrebo - Chelsea vs. Barca last season?
Or if you watched it, Tranmere vs. Norwich last night?

Point Proven

hahahahahaha i nearly fell off my chair laughing

Sorry. I forgot how perfect Chelsea fans are with Refs.

dmf your one of the few utd supporters on this site that accepts it when utd lose which is good and i have to admit when chelsea lose i really find it hard to accept and if it was utd getting the 2-1 win this thread would be filled up with excuses by me cause io can be very biased about chelsea at times

My excuse now. We where ******* terrible.

I hate Macheda, he won't amount to anything. People forget that if Drogba's goal hadn't counted,things would've been different,run different. So no one would now if scum would of scored.

Why do you hate Macheda? What has he ever done?

I don't think its a case of hating him; for me it is everyone over-hyping him and saying he is going to be the next big thing. I don't think he will be that, he'll be a good squad player for a EPL side but I think thats it I'm afraid. People are over-exaggerating his ability and what he will become.

To date in his career what has he done? He has scored one good goal and now being touted as a massively huge prospect, aside from a flukey goal against Sunderland last season and an even flukier goal today he has done sod all in my opinion. But again, that is just my opinion.

Summary - Over-rated.

He is only 18. He is my age. He cant be expected to asked to play a leading role in a title challenge. He has scored plenty off goals for the reserves over the last 2 years. He has been injured for 4 months this year, so hasn’t had a chance to show off his talent. Rooney, Torres, Ibra, Eto none of them where scoring loads of goals in a top European league at that age. He now has 2 in 2 at old Trafford in the premier league.

These arguements are just not the same without the valuable input from Scott*.
Does anyone know where he is?

At the David “the hayemakers” Haye fight. What a night that was. Singing his name until about 4am.

This isn’t a real argument. It is missing a few import ingredients( me)

Unlucky with the lottery.
I bet Scott won it and is laughing at all of us.

I would of laughed, if I won, not even a tenner.

In all I think Chelsea deserved there win. Well played.
I thought Giggs was awful today, looked tired and full of fatigue, I think if Rooney was fit, he wouldn’t have played. Just fergie felt he needed someone he could trust up there. We where so far off the pace in the first half it was stupid.

The Ref wasn’t too bad. He made a few key decision wrong. But the Offside was his linesmans call. The Anelka pen from his view looked like Neville touched the ball, which he didn’t. The park one was just a mistake, maybe the incident last week got to him.

I think the league is still open, all three have a chance. I am still going to say utd to win it. But I am biased, and it is my opinion. But well played Chelsea yestardy, Malouda was class.

Sorry. No utd fans will lower them selves to Liverpools level over Howard webb or Chelsea level over Overbo

Wow, looks like someones true colours are showing after a hard United loss. You beat us the other week, we hardly complained. The games over and United lost, end of.

Oh, and United are on a level that low that not even Evertonians can go.

You obv wherent on here,

there was complainst galore, you idiot.

"Howard webb is whereing a utd shirt", Webbs a cheat. blah blah.

Have i called dean a cheat? NO so please actually have a clue what you are t\alking about.

Last edited:
Scott please don't come on here mouthing off, it's not needed and it's pointless.

Well you've quoted loads of people telling them to "be quiet", trying to start arguments by saying "Sorry. No utd fans will lower them selves to Liverpools level over Howard webb or Chelsea level over Overbo", and you've called someone a "idiot", all in the space of one post.

Maybe not mouthing off, but not needed and pointless, so stop please.

Well you've quoted loads of people telling them to "be quiet", trying to start arguments by saying "Sorry. No utd fans will lower them selves to Liverpools level over Howard webb or Chelsea level over Overbo", and you've called someone a "idiot", all in the space of one post.

i told one person to be quite. nicely.

I called some-one an idiot for not knowing what he was talking about. No-one can deny the rubbish that was said about Webb.

I was ansering your post. Where you where trying to wind people up saying about utd fans complaining about Dean.

So again. not really mouthing off. and not really trying to start an argument.

To be fair Scott was only responding to the others. If he was trying to start and argument surely you were doing just the same with the United comment about the referees.

To be fair it isn't mouthing off, it's just Scott being Scott. Making his points

I hope that the idiot comment wasn't direct at me because I'd be straight over to reporting it.

Rule 6 of the "Posting Rules" section states; Do not abuse other members.

I hope that the idiot comment wasn't direct at me because I'd be straight over to reporting it.

Ahaa touchy much? Cry me a river.

some-one feeling a bit upset.

Poor You

Back