Man Utd v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 10K
Nani and Valencia (or whoever starts on United's wing) will have a big say in who wins this. If they play well I can see United winning.

Though this isn't a must win for either team, just a must not lose, so the most likely outcome IMO would be a low scoring draw.

Valencia and Giggs/Park on the wings mate.

Park will do well today and Valencia will have free run. With the teams like that I am changing my prediction to 2-1 United with Berba and Park scoring and Malouda scoring for Chelski.

I know why Drogba is not starting

Look at the games that we have had when Drogba hasn't played

Chelsea 7-2 Sunderland - Drogba was in Africa
Chelsea 7-1 Aston Villa - Drogba was injured

I think Chelsea play better as a team when Drogba isn't playing.

Apparently it's because he's not 100% due to his knee injury, and because the team was so good last week when he wasn't playing Ancelotti decided not to risk him and use him as an impact sub if they have to.

chelsea have scored 7 goals in both games drogba has missed so imagine if they do again today :P doubt it though ive got a feeling its going to end a draw

My main worry about the team selection is that Florent Malouda is in the form of his life and he's up against seasoned veteran (nice way of calling him an old man) Gary Neville. We are going to have to double up on the Frenchman leaving one of their players free which will no doubt cause us problems. Also I think our team lacks pace, so we could be vulnerable on the counter attack.

EDIT:
Why do they keep talking about the boxing today? We don't care right now, we care about the biggest match of the season.

Last edited:
I'd go for a 0-0, or a 1-0 win for Man Utd with Berbatov scoring.
Just can't see us winning this one :(

He's here he's there...

Backheel from Joey Cole :wub:

1-0.

yessssssss hes here his there his every ******* where his joey cole joey cole !!!!! come on !!!! :D

That's my prediction gone then! Come on Chels!
Hope Joey plays well so King Carlo re-signs him.

Cole's just earned himself a new contract me thinks, good awareness there with the backheel :)

Did anybody else laugh at the Chelsea fans chanting USA, USA, USA XD

Every club does it to United now, gets old, find a new song I say :P

Back