Man Utd v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 10K
Another flukey Macheda goal.
How many United fans will say how he's better than Messi for the next couple weeks now?

At least Chelsea are winning ;)

Aww, Nani went down like he'd been shot.Ref didn't see it.Impossible for him to see it.

Full time 2-1 ;)

Can't wait for Mike Dean to get raped by the United fans XD

Now we must win every match-especially against City and hope that Liverpool can beat Chelsea

Chelsea 1-0 Terry :) Chelsea 2-1 Drogba :)

Good to see Chelsea can win with legit goals against United.

I think on the whole the fair result would have been a draw. Chelsea owned the first half and Man Utd came out and battered them for periods of the second.

Yes Drogba's goal was offside, but Macheda's was handball. Yes Park should have had a penalty, but so should Anelka.

Draw would have been fair but Chelsea win 2-1 and I got my FM-B prediction spot on :)

and if this turns into one huge arguement it will be closed!

yessssss get in i got told by a number of utd supporters on this website chelsea have no chance at the theatre of dreams well chelsea have really shut you up aint they :D come on chelsea !!!!

yessssss get in i got told by a number of utd supporters on this website chelsea have no chance at the theatre of dreams well chelsea have really shut you up aint they :D come on chelsea !!!!

Theatre of silence more like, didn't hear a word from the United fans all game.

CFC and Robson, a bit of a childish remark to make is it not? I'd understand gloating if Chelsea had won convincingly with a goal that should have counted, but not a goal that was offside?

Anyway, I hope that United can still win the title :)

now we need to stay strong in the rest of our games and not mess up

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

CFC and Robson, a bit of a childish remark to make is it not? I'd understand gloating if Chelsea had won convincingly with a goal that should have counted, but not a goal that was offside?

Anyway, I hope that United can still win the title :)

machedas goal was dodgy too wasnt it ?? pushed it in with his hand so therefore should of ended 1-0 and chelsea would of still won but fair play to utd they done well in the 2nd half

Chelsea still got liverpool to play and spurs away so theres hope its a pity the linesman was paid he was in line with drogba and staring right at it the only excuse he can have is cheating although chelsea were the better team and utd deserved to lose after that first half performance and machedas goal was a handball if you watch it properly if he didnt use his arm he wouldnt have been able to control the ball he swiped at it with his arm after it came off his chest that in my eyes is a handball

Last edited:
did it? I couldnt watch the game and I heard he chested it in, if it was handball, fair enough.

this game seemed that bad desitions evened theirself up park should have had a penalty but so should anelka. drogba's goal was offside but machada's was handball. we dominated in the first half and defended excellent in the 2nd half. ******* GET IN SUPER CHELSEA F.C!!!!

Last edited:
Back