MAN UTD VS LIVERPOOL- discuss here

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 5K

Scott

Banned
Reaction score
for JP sake and 19-11-08 and the rest. any liverpool utd discussion here please.

i start one, i think that all of liverpools defenders would strugge to get into utds defence

You don't think Glen Johnson would make it into your starting defense?

I forgot about him. i guess. maybe. if wes brown was fit and in the form of his 2007-08 season i would not take him but he isn't.

Johnson can't defend? Evra can't defend, all he does is attack, so with your theory, you need a new LB

Johnson is twice the player of Neville or Brown, brings something different to the team

Johnson can't defend? Evra can't defend, all he does is attack, so with your theory, you need a new LB

hang on evra can defend, very well thank you. he is the best LB in the world

Last edited:
Evra can defend. he was immense today. lennon did nowt. excorcised the demons of last year when getting beat by lennon became a hobby for evra.

this thread was a good idea.

Currently, I'd also rate Johnson above Brown.

Definitely rate Ferdinand, Vidic and Evra above Carragher, Skrtel and Insua though.

Midfield-wise, hard to compare them, as usually United will field a team including wingers, whereas Liverpool seem to play through the middle, far more centrally.

Forwards? United, purely because Torres doesn't have any real back-up or help.

yh, i think liverpools CM are better then utd, but wingers utd are better

Tbh all this thread is about is so 19-11-08 and scott can boast and brag and have a go every single person that says something against United

Tbh all this thread is about is so 19-11-08 and scott can boast and brag and have a go every single person that says something against United

No, it's so that they don't interrupt every thread arguing with Liverpool fans

not at all, this is because JP sed tht everthing turns into an liverpool, utd argument, so i thought tht it might be a good idea to make a thread, so everythead isnt turned around into a utd liverpool argument. and this is a discussion/debate not attacking people

Reina-Vds-Reina better
Johnson-Brown-Johnson better
Aurelio-Evra-Evra better
Carragher-Vidic-Vidic better
Skrtel-Ferdinand-Ferdinand better
Benayoun-Giggs-Benayoun better(now)
Riera-Nani-Nani better
Gerrard-Fletcher-Gerrard better
Mascherano-Anderson-Mascherano better
Torres-Rooney-Torres better
Owen-Voronin-Owen better
Liverpool 6-5 Man Utd

not at all, this is because JP sed tht everthing turns into an liverpool, utd argument, so i thought tht it might be a good idea to make a thread, so everythead isnt turned around into a utd liverpool argument. and this is a discussion/debate not attacking people

all uve been doing all day is causing arguments on the forums

When have i ever boasted or bragged?

I defend my team like every other football fan but as i support united who everyone hates i end up defending them a lot.

Reina-Vds-Reina better
Johnson-Brown-Johnson better
Aurelio-Evra-Evra better
Carragher-Vidic-Vidic better
Skrtel-Ferdinand-Ferdinand better
Benayoun-Giggs-Benayoun better(now)
Riera-Nani-Nani better
Gerrard-Fletcher-Gerrard better
Mascherano-Anderson-Mascherano better
Torres-Rooney-Torres better
Owen-Voronin-Owen better
Liverpool 6-5 Man Utd

even if i agrred with them, which i dont, how about utd other 13 players good enough for league title, liverpool NOT

Back