MAN UTD VS LIVERPOOL- discuss here

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 5K
Scott, your just making up bulls**t now, they are the main players and positions in each team, ok so it's only one persons opinion but your making excuses

he is actuall making a good point. their first 11 is as good as most but their backup for some positions is woeful. this is a major problem later in the season when the inevitable injuries and suspensions strike.

Liverpool's backup players are pretty decent...

Lucas, Dossena, Cavialeri, Voronin, N'Gog, Babel, Riera, Benayoun, Agger, Kyrgiakos, Insua, Spearing, Degen, El Zhar, Ayala, Plessis, Nemeth.... and Aquilani is also sort of back-up at the moment.

It's not as weak as people like to make out.

19-11-08 is right, strength in depth is what Liverpool don't really have, plus hate to say it but Torres + Gerrard = Liverpool, even Reina knows it.

scott and 29-11-09 are the 2 most biast fans ive ever came across lol

I hate the fact that we cant discuss chelsea or arsenal we SHOULD be included! :(

lads at the end of the day who ever wins the title at the end of the year is the best

forget about comparing squads and players who ever wins the tittle is the best

we will see at the end of may

I agree that evra cant defend, i personally dont rate him very highly, but he is better than Aurelio. Glen Johnson is a good RWB but i think Brown is much more solid defensivley. Man Utd's CB's are much better. Reina is better than any of united's GK's

scott and 29-11-09 are the 2 most biast fans ive ever came across lol

19-11-09 isnt that biased, he just says it how it is, scott however wont have anything bad said against United and will argue & argue no matter how wrong he is.

in my personal opion barcelona are the best team on the planet

lads at the end of the day who ever wins the title at the end of the year is the best

forget about comparing squads and players who ever wins the tittle is the best

we will see at the end of may

nicely put

Back