MAN UTD VS LIVERPOOL- discuss here

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 5K
last year definetly but this year they have to deal with galacticos II and the added pressure on them after last seasons quite amazing season.

last year definetly but this year they have to deal with galacticos II and the added pressure on them after last seasons quite amazing season.
i suppose but xavi and inesta are unbelieavble

i think eto is a loss even though they got ibra

I feel fergie got his tactics wrong, Chelsea set the benchmark on how to play against Barcelona & the final really showed that if you do play an open game against them you will get punished.

i don't think it would have been acceptable to do it the chelsea way. all out defending is alright in the semi's but when your in a Champions league final i think you just to stand up and be counted (excuse the Cliche) attack the other team and if your not good enough at least you lost with honour and dignity.

i don't think it would have been acceptable to do it the chelsea way. all out defending is alright in the semi's but when your in a Champions league final i think you just to stand up and be counted (excuse the Cliche) attack the other team and if your not good enough at least you lost with honour and dignity.

True, but maybe playing a defensive game is the only way to beat them, or hope they have an off day. As much as i hated the way Chelsea played against Barca, i have to admit that it worked for almost 180 minutes, we had enough chances to finish the game anyway excluding the penalty shouts. I understand though that it isnt the best way of playing but im sure you wouldnt be too displeased if you walked away that night with another champions league trophy in the bag.

True, but maybe playing a defensive game is the only way to beat them, or hope they have an off day. As much as i hated the way Chelsea played against Barca, i have to admit that it worked for almost 180 minutes, we had enough chances to finish the game anyway excluding the penalty shouts. I understand though that it isnt the best way of playing but im sure you wouldnt be too displeased if you walked away that night with another champions league trophy in the bag.
true. if we had played that way and won i wouldn't have complained. i didn't expect them to be so good. we started well then they scored and for the rest of the game we watched barca pass the ball around us. i was actually at the game in the barca end. Uber depressing:@. anderson subbed at half time.:(

true. if we had played that way and won i wouldn't have complained. i didn't expect them to be so good. we started well then they scored and for the rest of the game we watched barca pass the ball around us. i was actually at the game in the barca end. Uber depressing:@. anderson subbed at half time.:(

lol you must of been in tears when Anderson was subbed. Mate and if you think that is depressing how about getting ready to celebrate in moscow then JT slips and our hopes fade away :'( :'(

19-11-09 isnt that biased, he just says it how it is, scott however wont have anything bad said against United and will argue & argue no matter how wrong he is.

well, i am biased towards Utd, but be honest how many non-utd supporters arent biased against them. so reli, i am no worse then everyone else

well, i am biased towards Utd, but be honest how many non-utd supporters arent biased against them. so reli, i am no worse then everyone else
Lol man, you try and worm your way out of everything against you, makes me laugh

yh sure i unlease my fury onto you,

how about how you spent all yestardy going on threads trying to cause an argument, now your being a little suck up to most people. thts how it was rich,

with me, at least you know wot your going to get, an discussion where, i will admit i can be biase at times, but will always say wot i think

yh sure i unlease my fury onto you,

how about how you spent all yestardy going on threads trying to cause an argument, now your being a little suck up to most people. thts how it was rich,

with me, at least you know wot your going to get, an discussion where, i will admit i can be biase at times, but will always say wot i think
Wtf, who am I sucking up to then? And the only person I was arguing with yesterday was you on this thread. If you gonna say something about someone then get it right.

Wtf, who am I sucking up to then? And the only person I was arguing with yesterday was you on this thread. If you gonna say something about someone then get it right.
You had a go at me as well.

Back