MAN UTD VS LIVERPOOL- discuss here

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 5K
You had a go at me as well.
Ok then, you to

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

*****, how is that owned, he corrected me, that is not owned.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

There's no point arguing anymore, lets just leave it at this

and i dont even though wot i did, you had a go at me for saying tht utd had a better squad then liverpools

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

fair enough, wot the next point of discussion between these 2 rivals

Best manager? I say Alex Ferguson as he has proven himself by winning countless titles and cups, and always comes out on top in mind games

i would agree but bill shakely is close, not much between them reli, i just think the fact tht this is basically fergusons 5th utd side is something special

Yeah, Benitez isn't nothin special really, makes bad decisions sometimes when choosing line-up, like resting Torres, that has costed them countless points

yh, and this zonal marking thing doesnt seem to work

ferguson vs benitez.

Ferguson wins easily

Ferguson vs shankly\paisley

pretty close but i would still go ferguson.

well, of course it will be slightly biased, it is only human nature to say something with your club is better then someone elses

Thats your totally unbiased opinion off course.
Yes.

just like if you said clough is the best manager ever it would be your totally unbiased opinion.

but i wouldn't point that out as i am not a massive .....

(K)

Yes.

just like if you said clough is the best manager ever it would be your totally unbiased opinion.

but i wouldn't point that out as i am not a massive .....

(K)
Well yes it would be unbiased as Clough's never managed the team i support.

Well yes it would be unbiased as Clough's never managed the team i support.
But you do love him because he is from middlesborough and you seem to be very proud of being from middlesborough and hence love clough.

everyone is going to be a bit biased when answering that question so why point out i will be biased.. everyone will.

It wasn't even like i was saying john o'shea is the best right back in the world.

But you do love him because he is from middlesborough and you seem to be very proud of being from middlesborough and hence love clough.

everyone is going to be a bit biased when answering that question so why point out i will be biased.. everyone will.

It wasn't even like i was saying john o'shea is the best right back in the world.
Don Revie was from Middlesbrough too but i dont sing his praises.I see what your saying though.Fergusons a fine manager,no denying it, but i think i have more respect for Busby,the way he re built the side from scratch after the Munich plane crash was unbelievable.Best Liverpool manager for me is Bob Paisley,an outstanding record.

Back