Man Utd vs Rangers

is there anypoint in this thread still being opened since the match ended on tuesday?

I am not disagreeing with all that, but for rangers fans( some) to say we under estimated there "quality" and to act like this is some sort of major victory is kinda sad, as they wont even qualify. and it was a side that most teams in the epl would of beat easily.

Woah, I check this thread to see if theres been any additional comments since Tuesday and all hells broken loose :O

Firstly, it was a victory in a sense for us, as outside of our own fanbase, NO-ONE gave us the slightest chance. Granted, you had a weaker team out, but that team should still have comfortably beat us. Those saying it was anti-football, stop hurting and talking pish, how did you reall expect us to play ?!?!?!?!?!?! If we came and opened up, then as I've said before, we would've been raped up the ***.

I can also confirm we DO NOT play like this at Ibrox, nor do we play remotely like that away from home in the SPL. Evidence of this is that you just don't beat teams 7-1 when you play like we did on TuesdayoO)

So please lay off us Man U fans, the old firm are unbelievably huge clubs being suffocated by a ***** league setup, and to be perfectly honest, the standard of players is abysmal, and the fans do deserve better, but you make do with what you have, and try and pull of results like this :)

I doubt most epl sides could beat rangers if man u couldnt....

Lets see what happens at ibrox if you decided to try and score a goal shall we. Also that utd team was quite honestly *****, everyone could see it lacked creativity.

Woah, I check this thread to see if theres been any additional comments since Tuesday and all hells broken loose :O

Firstly, it was a victory in a sense for us, as outside of our own fanbase, NO-ONE gave us the slightest chance. Granted, you had a weaker team out, but that team should still have comfortably beat us. Those saying it was anti-football, stop hurting and talking pish, how did you reall expect us to play ?!?!?!?!?!?! If we came and opened up, then as I've said before, we would've been raped up the ***.

I can also confirm we DO NOT play like this at Ibrox, nor do we play remotely like that away from home in the SPL. Evidence of this is that you just don't beat teams 7-1 when you play like we did on TuesdayoO)

So please lay off us Man U fans, the old firm are unbelievably huge clubs being suffocated by a ***** league setup, and to be perfectly honest, the standard of players is abysmal, and the fans do deserve better, but you make do with what you have, and try and pull of results like this :)

You Beat SPL teams 7-1, well done, thats like us playing our reserves. As i said, we shall see a real golf in class, if you ever try to do open up against us, when teams play that defensively there shall always be these kinds of result, hence why Uefa only want one scottish team in the Champions league, As they arent major players in any format any more,

Lets see what happens at ibrox if you decided to try and score a goal shall we. Also that utd team was quite honestly *****, everyone could see it lacked creativity

Again the whole result comes down to Man Utd's team selection (Blame Sir Alex not Rangers),
As YOU are the euro super powers & home team it was YOUR job to take the game to Rangers & break them down... a job Rooney & co never looked like doing ;)

Again the whole result comes down to Man Utd's team selection (Blame Sir Alex not Rangers),
As YOU are the euro super powers & home team it was YOUR job to take the game to Rangers & break them down... a job Rooney & co never looked like doing ;)

They didnt, But to act like it is a massive result, it my team played like that, i would be ashamed of them.

Lets see what happens at ibrox if you decided to try and score a goal shall we. Also that utd team was quite honestly *****, everyone could see it lacked creativity.

You Beat SPL teams 7-1, well done, thats like us playing our reserves. As i said, we shall see a real golf in class, if you ever try to do open up against us, when teams play that defensively there shall always be these kinds of result, hence why Uefa only want one scottish team in the Champions league, As they arent major players in any format any more,

Once again the English arrogance shines through.... you can only beat whats put in front of you, wihich we do very well. We won't open up at Ibrox, because we will get destroyed if we do, surely you have gathered that much so far ? The whole point of our tactics was to NOT let you score, and it worked, how many others teams come away with a 0-0 draw ??

They didnt, But to act like it is a massive result, it my team played like that, i would be ashamed of them.

Ashamed??

we drew 0-0 at Old trafford, how many other teams will get a good result like that this season??

I'd say not many!!

Ashamed??

we drew 0-0 at Old trafford, how many other teams will get a good result like that this season??

I'd say not many!!

Once again the English arrogance shines through.... you can only beat whats put in front of you, wihich we do very well. We won't open up at Ibrox, because we will get destroyed if we do, surely you have gathered that much so far ? The whole point of our tactics was to NOT let you score, and it worked, how many others teams come away with a 0-0 draw ??

Against that utd teams, most teams in europe would cone back with a 2-0 win. This showly shows you are minnows now, You wont qualify and will spend many years being happy with 0-0 draws away from home, Truly Pathetic.

Against that utd teams, most teams in europe would cone back with a 2-0 win. This showly shows you are minnows now, You wont qualify and will spend many years being happy with 0-0 draws away from home, Truly Pathetic.

What's pathetic? The fact that they're pleased with a draw against a good team? Why did Man Utd play such a ***** team then if they knew they wouldn't have enough creativity to break Rangers down?

this argument is largely pointless. rangers shows no ambition, and rightly so, if they had come to play we would have picked them apart. SAF should have known that this was the case, yes the side was capable of beating them, but he should have had plan b on the bench in scholes or berbatov

What's pathetic? The fact that they're pleased with a draw against a good team? Why did Man Utd play such a ***** team then if they knew they wouldn't have enough creativity to break Rangers down?

the fact they are so happy with a 0-0 against another club, for an apparent big side, they should be content at most, not escatic. SAF was in the wrong, i have said his team selection shocked me. But the minute Walter smith saw that team seletion, he should of though about trying to win the game.

the fact they are so happy with a 0-0 against another club, for an apparent big side, they should be content at most, not escatic. SAF was in the wrong, i have said his team selection shocked me. But the minute Walter smith saw that team seletion, he should of though about trying to win the game.
thats just it. if he had tried to play against even that sides they probably would have lost, fletcher and gibson are hard runners, they thrive in high tempo open games, they would have bossed that midfield even more than they did anyway

Barcelona VS Real Madrid is the biggest rivalry match. It is watched by over 500 million in the world each time they play against each other. This is to state how much attention these rivals get.

End of the day we got the points ... and we parked the bus for a reason and succed her reason . so every gers fan is happy ... u come to ibrox we will settle for a point again ... if we got through Stubbs , Scott haha muppets

End of the day we got the points ... and we parked the bus for a reason and succed her reason . so every gers fan is happy ... u come to ibrox we will settle for a point again ... if we got through Stubbs , Scott haha muppets

You wont get through, because 6 points isnt enough, You the smallest and got the lowest ability squad in the group, Your gers will probaly be happy with six 0-0 draws, Hopefully next time we get a player with in 40 meters of miller.