Man Utd vs Rangers

I think Fergie's gone psycho
we have liverpool on sunday....

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Emmm, well I'll start with..... ****** YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!

And then go on to point out that....
Broadfoot must have had his porridge in the morning, he played ridiculously amazing for his level,
We just got it right up the cocky Man U fans who thought it was done,
The Rangers fans, despite having around 35 times less people than Man U fans, completely outsung them and were a credit to the club
And those who are saying it was anti-football, if we came and attacked, I'd be on here ranting over s 5-0 defeat.
to be honest we were saying 3-0, before we heard that SAF made 10 changes

it was always going to be difficult with so many changes, it was 2 man mid vs a very deep 3 man mid. the problem is that valencia didnt do enough with his deliveries to hernandez to stretch rangers, gibson isnt a probing passer a la scholes, they key man was valencia tonight and he didnt do enough before his terrible injury

yer i agree that before the injury Valencia wasen't playing very well. i just think man to man Utd were much stronger, and its not just this game im talking about in games against Fulham and Everton there seems to be something wrong with Utd.

Tbh thats one of the most frustrating proformences in a long time. Fair play to Rangers, they set out to get something out of the game and they did that. But is that really the way we want to see football played? ?I honestly believe we had them on the ropes when Valencia got injured. It took the wind out our sails. We could of done with Nani coming on and injecting a bit of pace and a decent cross. Did anyone see Owen do anything? I didnt . . . Where was Berba when you need him?

yer i agree that before the injury Valencia wasen't playing very well. i just think man to man Utd were much stronger, and its not just this game im talking about in games against Fulham and Everton there seems to be something wrong with Utd.
we drew those games away, early in the season when we are not at our best. last season we lost both of them 3-0 when we were supposed to be in form. think thats a big improvement to be honest. anyway thats irrelevant to tonight. when you play a team that sits deep you need a scholes or berbatov, an open game suits fletcher and gibson more, and smith knew it

Video of the ankle break already up on YouTube :S

Well to say I'm dissapointed with this result is an understatement. However Rangers came to Old Trafford with a game plan and kept to it. It's not pretty football but it's effective. United should still have enough class to break gers defence down but we simply wasn't good enough tonight

Very annoyed at the result, Rooney is a shadow of his former self at the moment and with Valencia now out for a long time its going to get worst, He set up lots of goals for Rooney last season , Hopefully Obertan will get a chance on that wing now and maybe Anderson steps up, We need something different and we have to play Valencia away in 2 weeks time who have won their 2 opening la liga matchs and went to Turkey and won 4-0, Liverpool now on Sunday we need a win or we will be 6/7 points behind Chelsea after 5 games.

Thats why were champions :):)
anit-football i smell...... No tims in europe :D kiddon on

Smith had a task and he did it well done the boys in blue and the crowd :O AWESOME!

Easy to make excuses after the match, but you were saying the team was more than strong enough at the start, despite the changes.

Easy to make excuses after the match, but you were saying the team was more than strong enough at the start, despite the changes.
it was strong enough, im just saying where it went wrong. better we draw here than against liverpool.

I'm disappointed not that we drew but we lost our key player. Get well soon Valencia.

sounds like he could be out for the rest of the season after last nights injury. terrible news, he has created 60% of our goals over the last year i think. time for Nani and Obertan to step up and impress even more now.l

Tactically Rangers got it right last night. Its not pretty to play that way but it is about getting a point away from home. Was expecting a United win last night especially at home.

wow i left message here lastnight sayin i think rangers could upset manutd,. but it got stuck here and my battery shut laptop down...

i bet rangers at 16-1 lol

unlucky

my dad thinks rangers were under orders not to score lol

why they didnt bring on beatie after 60 mins nto support lone miller?

they realy could won

I think they would rather have a 0-0 draw than bringing on a striker and ruining their defensive plans. I hope Valencia isn't out for too long, but this could be a good thing for Nani, he can make the right wing his own this season, he doesn't like the left wing as much and his crossing is so much better on the right wing. Valencia and Park really did disappoint on the wings yesterday though.

wow i left message here lastnight sayin i think rangers could upset manutd,. but it got stuck here and my battery shut laptop down...

i bet rangers at 16-1 lol

unlucky

my dad thinks rangers were under orders not to score lol

why they didnt bring on beatie after 60 mins nto support lone miller?

they realy could won
becuase they would have lost. an open game with that side is exactly what united would have wanted. the side tha twas out last night was very similar to the one that beat cheleas 3-1 in the CS. we won that because chelsea played very openly, had chelsea played that as a grinder match (like under jose) we would have lost that. smith and his side denied us space brilliantly, though several players on our side did not play anywhere near their best