Olu Oyedemi
07/03
CAM/CM
Nigeria
I would like to start at Chelsea.

I would like to be going to Bristol City as they are in the championship.

Lewis Reynolds
Centre Back
5"10
Dislike teams - Southampton, Liverpool and Manchester United
England
Squad #11

Team - Portsmouth Football club

Last edited:
Ok, I have now kicked off the first season so this season is closed off however you can join next season as not much will happen this season.

PS. In future when you want a transfer or something can you put the name of your player in the comment as its quite time consuming going back and forth, cheers. As well as this I have made my player a GK to add some variety as there are tons of strikers already.

Last edited:
That's cool,

Will not be hard to catch up!

PS. Can i go out on loan on the start of next season to Hereford.

They look in need of a defender

Last edited:
Schedule for the series

Ok, I don't know about you guys but I'm a busy lad and I'm going to lay out the routine for this series now so everyone understands what's going on:

tomoz - season 1 recap
saturday - transfers/ loans/ any change you want to make before the new season
sunday - new season (if you haven't made any changes I'll let the game make them for you)
monday - season 2 recap
tuesday - yeah you get it

so that will be the routine, if you have any adaptions you want to make reply to this and I'll take them into account and there will also be a points system announced tomorrow to make this competitive.

PS. A spoiler for tomorrow is that one guy has absolutely torn it up and is wanted by Man U and PSG.

Ok, I don't know about you guys but I'm a busy lad and I'm going to lay out the routine for this series now so everyone understands what's going on:

tomoz - season 1 recap
saturday - transfers/ loans/ any change you want to make before the new season
sunday - new season (if you haven't made any changes I'll let the game make them for you)
monday - season 2 recap
tuesday - yeah you get it

so that will be the routine, if you have any adaptions you want to make reply to this and I'll take them into account and there will also be a points system announced tomorrow to make this competitive.

PS. A spoiler for tomorrow is that one guy has absolutely torn it up and is wanted by Man U and PSG.
is it me haha

Do you have the in-game editor? Wondering if we can check things like Current Ability in order to gauge where's best for a loan/transfer.

If not, no worries. Could be more fun if we have to guesstimate.

Do you have the in-game editor? Wondering if we can check things like Current Ability in order to gauge where's best for a loan/transfer.

If not, no worries. Could be more fun if we have to guesstimate.

Yes, I do, ill put everyones current ability up later with the season 1 review

Season 1 Review

So, season 1 has been completed and I’ll admit that everyone who went out on loan did pretty well. As well as this, Max Maestro, Pusti Malaka and Olu Oyedemi have been selected in the youth squads for their nations, which is surprising as they have played 1 game between them. Anyway, linked is the stat sheet for this season, For each competition there are 3 boxes, the first is matches, brackets indicate substitute appearances, the second shows goals (or clean sheets for goalies) and the third is assists (or nothing for goalies). As you will see there are 3 different cups and 2 continental competitions, the higher the number = the worse competition so the cups in England are 1 = FA Cup, 2 = EFL Cup and 3 = Checkatrade Trophy. For Europe 2 = Europa League and so on.

For each season I will do a player of the season award which I’ll give points for when I figure that out so this here is the first one:

3rd – Josef Dos Santos – I know it’s my guy but he played the most games (39) and dispite being relegated down to League 2 with Albion Rovers and only getting 4 clean sheets I thought he deserved it.
2nd – Rob Henry – A great call to send him out on loan resulted in him scoring 11 and setting up 5 in 34 games for the club.
1st – Hulk Hogan – So as many of you would have noticed, someone did very well and it was the young Italian. I know Ajax give youth a chance but this was pretty insane as he played 31 times including 10 Europa League appearances so he had to grab the award as the first player to play in Europe.

Ok, finally, someone wanted to see everyone’s current abilities so here they are: Eduardo Ciric = 79, Matt Dale = 70, Kian Dertly =76, Josef Dos Santos =76, Slab Head =60, Rob Henry =71, Hulk Hogan =76, Max Maestro =70, Pusti Malaka =70, Brane Ormso =60, Olu Oyedemi =75, Daniel Porter =71, Lewis Reynolds =70, Adi Robinson =57, Liam Sadd =59, Niccolo Violin =66

PS.This is taking ages to do but thanks for all the support

So, season 1 has been completed and I’ll admit that everyone who went out on loan did pretty well. As well as this, Max Maestro, Pusti Malaka and Olu Oyedemi have been selected in the youth squads for their nations, which is surprising as they have played 1 game between them. Anyway, linked is the stat sheet for this season, For each competition there are 3 boxes, the first is matches, brackets indicate substitute appearances, the second shows goals (or clean sheets for goalies) and the third is assists (or nothing for goalies). As you will see there are 3 different cups and 2 continental competitions, the higher the number = the worse competition so the cups in England are 1 = FA Cup, 2 = EFL Cup and 3 = Checkatrade Trophy. For Europe 2 = Europa League and so on.

For each season I will do a player of the season award which I’ll give points for when I figure that out so this here is the first one:

3rd – Josef Dos Santos – I know it’s my guy but he played the most games (39) and dispite being relegated down to League 2 with Albion Rovers and only getting 4 clean sheets I thought he deserved it.
2nd – Rob Henry – A great call to send him out on loan resulted in him scoring 11 and setting up 5 in 34 games for the club.
1st – Hulk Hogan – So as many of you would have noticed, someone did very well and it was the young Italian. I know Ajax give youth a chance but this was pretty insane as he played 31 times including 10 Europa League appearances so he had to grab the award as the first player to play in Europe.

Ok, finally, someone wanted to see everyone’s current abilities so here they are: Eduardo Ciric = 79, Matt Dale = 70, Kian Dertly =76, Josef Dos Santos =76, Slab Head =60, Rob Henry =71, Hulk Hogan =76, Max Maestro =70, Pusti Malaka =70, Brane Ormso =60, Olu Oyedemi =75, Daniel Porter =71, Lewis Reynolds =70, Adi Robinson =57, Liam Sadd =59, Niccolo Violin =66

PS.This is taking ages to do but thanks for all the support
Can you send me on loan to preferably a dutch team whether it be first or second division please?
Liam Sadd is my player

Last edited:
Ok guys, I have decided to speed this series up a bit so I will kick off the second season tomorrow, here are all of the possible transfers for your players however you can always move to worse teams than you have offers from.

Eduardo Ciric – all of the top prem teams

Matt Dale – Crystal Palace
Lewis Reynolds – all of the middle prem teams eg. West Ham
Daniel Porter – Everton
Liam Sadd – some offers from second tier Scotish sides but I’ll loan you to a Juliper League side
Hulk Hogan – Barcelona, Juventus and PSG
Pusti Malaka – I’ll move you to Wolves

Ok, everyone who didn’t receive offers can request moves to similar teams to the one they are currently in, as well as this please request loans if you want to go on one, either request the club or league you want to go to (you can request a loan and a move if you want).

If you don’t want to leave your current club you don’t have to btw.

But can you make Kian Dertly move to Bristol City if possible.

Could you make my player (Niccolò Violin) go on loan?
Any Serie C side will work

Could Rob Henry please go on loan again, this time to a team pushing for promotion from League One?

If Wolves didn't get promoted could I please stay at Wolves though. Thanks!