Sorry for that but I need a request if possible.
Kian Dertly should go to Bristol City then be loaned to Newport until January if possible.
And that player is mine.

Lewis Reynolds

Can I stay at Portsmouth, would rather earn my place for another season.

Season 2 has kicked off, if you haven't requested anything then I'll let the game do it for you

ok, I'll just tell everyone about the transfers before I do the season review, basically, everyone is wanted by all the top prem clubs and if you are currently playing in Europe then most top European teams want you.

can everyone request a team to be moved or loaned to by tomorrow if that is alright as I'm trying to make these first seasons quick as not much is happening.

Can we see our stats to see if we are starting at our clubs and what not

It's a bit tricky to say mate. Could we get an idea of what's going on in the save, maybe some league tables to see who's been promoted and relegated, and our players' stats? Bit tricky to guess where I should send my guy (Rob Henry) next without knowing how he's developing.

Also... obviously it's your game, your rules. But doesn't it defeat the purpose a bit if we can just choose where our players go.

Maybe just drop the game save in here so we can all go off and have a look

Matt Dale

im happy to stay at lincoln unless somebody comes in for me let my career takes its natural course.

Brane Ormso can stay at Newcastle but could he be loaned out to a Championship or League 1 club? If I could see his stats and which teams are in the leagues I'll be more specific.

Thanks

Niccolò Violin

I'm gonna stay at Atalanta, but i'd like a loan to a Serie C side, maybe Mestre if they didn't get relegated
thanks

Can Max Maestro get loaned out to some midtable Belgian 2nd Division side. Thanks.

Also am I at Genk? I edited my original comment after one of your posts but you may not have seen it before you started simulating

Last edited: