Manchester City - It's All Lies

• Thread starter Thread starter King1990
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 133
  • Views Views 30K
Is there any possibility you can reduce the number of posts you are currently doing, and combine them into 1 post per month or something similar, going into detail about the games that matter?

Also, a full post for the cup draw isn't really necessary.

But that's just my opinion.

I don't see anyone else complaining but i might look into doing it.#

Whats everyone else think?

Think you should leave it the same as it is mate.
Lots of people do monthly updates, yours is very good as it is.

Exactly, there's no point doing the same as everyone else and i enjoy writing the match reports!

It takes a lot long as well to finish the season which is a good thing as you don't get bored as quick!

My own opinion and preference, but feel free to do what you like.

The concept was good, and something different. I like that.

Just like to say thank you to everyone that's gave good feedback for this story! It will continue as long as possible.

I've tried to make it as realistic as possible. If Manchester City was demoted all the players that have left on my FM game would of left in real life but for a lot more money. Sergio Augero only went for 8million on my FM imagine in real life?

The only downside if i should of put the rep a bit lower as I've got Kenwyne Jones who would of probably not joined a League One team but is Football Manager realistic? It's debatable but I'd say no it's not.

Hope you all enjoy future updates and I'm thinking of more twists!

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Tuesday 18th September, 2011

Manchester City Physio Lieven Maesschalck Tells Of Injury Problems

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

0ccfcb698c81cc4da39878533a282f9d.png

Manchester City are struggling with injuries at the moment with a total of 7 key players out.

BBC Sport caught up with Manchester City's Physio Lieven Maesschalck today to talk about recent injuries, some of the injuries seem worse than others but they are a big loss for City.

We caught up with Lieven Maesschalck, "Some of the players are very unfit due to hardly getting any games when City was in the Premier League, it makes the players more and more injury prone. I've got a list here what problems we are currently working on"

Stefan Savic - Hip injury - Out for 2-4 weeks.
Nedum Onuoha - Damaged cruciate ligaments - 6-7 months
Michael Johnson - Strained Knee Ligaments - 3-4 weeks
Felipe - Twisted Knee - 1-2 weeks
Kenwyne Jones - Torn Calf Muscle - 2-3 months
Marc Albrighton - Concussion - 1 week
Mark Noble - Twisted Ankle - 2-3 weeks

Ryan Betrand - Needs Resting - 1 week
Vladamir Weiss - Needs Resting - 1 week

This will cause many problems for Manchester City in there Carling Cup Third Round match between Championship outfit Leeds United.

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Page last updated at 18:07GMT, 21/9/2011.

Manchester City 2-3 Leeds
Injury Stuck Manchester City Fall To Leeds United

By James Renshaw
Chief reporter at The City Of Manchester Stadium​
2t62R-1.png

1-74.png

Manchester City's was at home to Leeds United, Manchester City's dreams to be re-united with Manchester United was corrupt with late extra time goal.

Leeds United traveled to The City Of Manchester City in the Carling Cup Third Round which was set out to be a exciting match and boy did it produce.

Jermaine Beckford angered Leeds fans by put Manchester City 1-0 on the 29th minute. There was a lot of tension between fans when Beckford celebrated in front of Leeds fans kissing his badge.

In the second half Mikael Forssell scored 11 minutes in with a goal by a Tim Krul mistake. It was 1-1 at 90 minutes.

It was now in extra time and Andrew Keogh destroyed the fans hopes of reaching the Fourth round with two goals in quick succession in the the 97th and 99th minute and it was now 3-1 to Leeds United despite Manchester City going 1-0 up!

Jacques Mahoma gave the City fans hope by scoring in the 104th minute but it there wasn't enough time and the City players looked absolutely shattered.

It was a tight affair the 120 minutes, Manchester City had 22 shots with 8 on target and a possession of 54% while Leeds United had 19 shots with 7 on target.

This just proves at the minute Manchester City may struggle to reach the Premier League sooner than later.

Stats:
Attendance: 42,053
Referee: Howard Webb

Other Carling Cup Games
Middlesbrough 0-2 West Brom
Tottenham 0-1 Arsenal
Watford e 3-2 Man Utd
Norwich 0-0 p Wolves
Liverpool 2-0 Southampton
Reading 3-3 p QPR
Hull 1-2 Swansea
Aston Villa 2-1 Blackpool
Wigan 1-0 Blackburn
Chelsea 3-2 Sunderland
Burnley 3-1 Birmingham
Stoke p 1-1 Peterborough
Bristol City 1-0 Bolton
Nottm Forest 1-0 Barnsley
Scunthorpe 1-6 Everton

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Page last updated at 18:07GMT, 24/9/2011.

Rochdale 3-1 Manchester City
On Loan Jordan Slew Destroys Injury Struck Manchester City

By James Renshaw
2t62R-1.png

1-75.png

Manchester City's only had 2 subs today and had a striker in defence. Goater then realized he had a u18's but forgot, it caused a Manchester City's second defeat of the season.

Manchester City traveled to Spotland today in hope for another 3 points but Jordan Slew made sure that wasn't the case with a brilliant hat-trick from the 19 year old. We'll give Manchester City the benefit of the doubt has they had a striker playing in defence.

Jordan Slew scored two goals in the first half one on 38 minutes which was a exquisite finish. He then scored just 4 minutes before half time, by then Goater's Manchester City knew they was in all sorts of trouble going into the second half 2-0 down.

Fabrice Muamba did pull one goal back on 57 minutes to give the traveling City fans a glimmer of hope. That hope was vanquished when Jordan Slew scored 1 minute later to complete his hat-trick. What a day for the 19 year old.

Manchester City had 10 shots with 2 on target and a possession of 43% while Rochdale had 16 shots with 9 on target.

Goater will bring u18's for the next 4 weeks, could this be a spell of bad luck for demoted Manchester City?

Stats:
Attendance: 9,078
Referee: Mike Dean

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Page last updated at 18:07GMT, 4/10/2011.

JPT North Second Round:
Manchester City 6-3 Oldham

Jermaine Beckford Grabs Hat-trick

By James Renshaw
2t62R-1.png

GaelClichy.png

Manchester City's was at home to Oldham Athletic in the Johnstones Paint Trophy New Second Round.

Oldham Athletic traveled to The City Of Manchester City in the Johnstones Paint Trophy Second Round.

Vladirmir Weiss scored 20 seconds into the first half, 2 minutes later Alex Cisak put Manchester City 2-0 up with a own goal. Nathan Eccleston then scored for Oldham, again Oldham scored to make it 2-2 with Shefki Kuqi getting the goal.

In the second half Tom Adeyemi made it 3-2 for Oldham but Goaters Manchester City went on a scoring rampage, Joan Angel Roman scored his first goal this season the u18 loved it.

Jermain Beckford then netted 3 goals on the 58th, 70th and 83rd minute to give a final score of 6-3

Manchester City had 11 shots with 8 on target and a possession of 40% while Oldham Athletic had 16 shots with 5 on target.

Manchester City will be happy with this result, they need to win a cup this season to give the fans something to be happy about.

Stats:
Attendance: 11,497
Referee: Steve Tanner

Great story!
Is there anyway of downloading this as a database and playing it my self... looks like a good challenge!

The photoshop job of Beckford over SWP is hilarious. Love it

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Page last updated at 18:07GMT, 12/10/2011.

Manchester City 4-1 Notts County
Jermaine Beckford Grabs another hat-trick

By James Renshaw
2t62R-1.png

GaelClichy.png

Manchester City's was at home to Notts County in the Npower League One game today.

Motts County traveled to The City Of Manchester City in hope to take any points they can get.

Jermaine Beckford snatched the first goal in the 5 minute followed by another on the 31st minute. Fabrice Muamba then scored on the 63rd minute to make it 3-0 to Manchester City

Notts County pulled one back through Lee Hughes on the 87th minute, but Jermaine Beckford then scored his hat-trick in the last kick of the game in the 93rd minute.

Manchester City had 17 shots with 6 on target and a possession of 55% while Notts County had 5 shots with 1 on target.

Another win then for Manchester City.

Stats:
Attendance: 41,257
Referee: Anthony Taylor

I've decided to to do the updates monthly but i will be throwing in more interviews etc.

It's taking way to long to finish the season.

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Monday 31st October, 2011

Manchester City Monthly Round-Up - October

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

man_city_fans_595x335.jpg

Manchester City make 3 wins out of 4.

walsall.png
Walsall 1-5 Manchester City
mancity.png

Npower League One
15/10/2011
A comfortable win for Manchester City in front a crowd of 8,769. Goals from Mark Noble, Vladamir Weiss, Dedryck Boyata, John Guidetti and Jermain Beckford for Manchester City and the one goal from Andy Butler for Walsall.

mancity.png
Manchester City 3-0 Clochester
colchester.png

Npower League One
22/10/2011
Manchester City kept a clean sheet here with a brilliant win over Colchester United, Dedryck Boyata got another goal for city while John Guidetti and Marc Albrighton also got on the score sheet.

mancity.png
Manchester City 4-0 Tranmere
tranmere.png

Npower League One
25/10/2011
Yet another clean sheet for Manchester City and yet another hat-trick for Jermaine Beckford. Dedryck Boyata also scored, that's the center backs 3rd goal in his 3 games.

leytonorient.png
Leyton Orient 5-3 Manchester City
mancity.png

Npower League One
29/10/2011
Manchester City seem to be struggling when they have midweek games as well. There fitness is still not 100%. Manchester City went 3-0 up and Leyton Orient then pulled 5 goals back in the second half. A magnificent display from Orient.

npowerLeague1Overview_Stages-1.png

[/center]

Back