Manchester City v Arsenal Match Thread (Sunday)

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 8K

Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well done referee. Didn't cave under the pressure of the crowd and time gone.

Good decision and City will have to play a blinder to get something out of this now IMO.

I said Boyata would be the weak link when I heard the starting line-up, though I certainly didn't expect this. Nice start.

De Jong getting his foot in (to Fab's ankle) early on

Why was Boyata started ahead of Kolo and Lescott?

Kolo Toure is injured.. He was picked ahead of Lescott because his pace would have been more useful against the versatility of the Arsenal attack.. obviously not.

Thanks for the stream Joss but the video keeps cutting out. Anyone got a different stream?

Last edited:
First goal now will be more important that ever.. Either City go ahead and play defensive for the rest of the match, or we score, and they have to chase the game with a man less. Another yellow out by Clattenberg..

Fabregas is clearly targeted. Play some footie $ity instead of kicking **** out of gooners.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Shhhhhhhhhhh..

No it wasn't! He played the ball, and was late.. he was in front of Tevez, and tripped him, he didn't crush his ankle...

I meant, had he caught Tevez ankle, I'm sure it would have broken into 2.

What a miss from Djourou.. he's got to score.

What a chance, should have done better. Djorou(Sp)

Arsenal lead.. Samir Nasri. Great goal.

Awesome Nasriiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Excellent passing and finishing. Typical Arsenal goal.

Back