Manchester City v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes in his post-match interview complains that Kompany did Cahill with intent.

What a ******* ****! I would call him that LOTR creature again but it's pointless because it just get's edited.

But i really dislike that manager!

madridsta, he was right though, watch it again. Cahill is rightly booked, but watch Kompany

Just hoping the Cahill injury isn't too serious. Nearly the whole of his lower leg was wrapped in ice

madridsta, he was right though, watch it again. Cahill is rightly booked, but watch Kompany

Why? He tackled VK dangerously and Kompany's foot just injured his ankle a bit. Doesn't look intentional to me and i dont believe VK would try to injure someone with intent.

Why? He tackled VK dangerously and Kompany's foot just injured his ankle a bit. Doesn't look intentional to me and i dont believe VK would try to injure someone with intent.
he does it with intent, there is no reason for him to mve his leg in that manner, he knew what he was doing. Cahill was punished, but VK is also in the wrong

he does it with intent, there is no reason for him to mve his leg in that manner, he knew what he was doing. Cahill was punished, but VK is also in the wrong

Wouldn't bother mate. Blue tinted specs are fully in control. Acceptance is not an option. The player would probably try to break a players leg and he'd still say "he injured his leg a bit that's all"

So if the ref has missed it, then FA can surely punish him when they check it again?

Well, if that's the case then. I dont blame Kompany. Got what he deserved, intentional or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if that's the case then. I dont blame Kompany. Cahill is a **** and that was a potential leg-breaker. Got what he deserved, intentional or not.

What is your obsession with calling everyone abusive names for no reason? Christ, grow up.

Madrista, next one gets you an infraction, enough with the constant abuse of every player all the time

Madrista, next one gets you an infraction, enough with the constant abuse of every player all the time

Please give me one.

Cuz i want to add something, i hope Cahill is out for a long time. Cheers bye.

Please give me one.

Cuz i want to add something, i hope Cahill is out for a long time. Cheers bye.

Just do us all a favour and do one. Absolute tool.

This is why I was apprehensive about this thread with his kind around. Although I disagreed with Joe, at least he wasn't anywhere as near as idiotic.

Last edited:
Madridista's maturity (Or his lack of it) never fails to amaze me.

Phew... Just got back from the game and it was exactly as expected. Everton ran and ran and closed us down as we all knew they would. Rodwell was never 2 feet away from Silver for pretty much the entire match but he still cut em to pieces LOL. Everton never really threatend though, City were the better team and deserved the win. Cahills lunge on Vinnie was very nasty, I never want to see a player injured but perhaps it will make Tim think on next time.

All in all there was only ever one team in it, I don't remember Everton having a meaningfull shot on goal. So yeah, i'm happy with the 3 points, Everton played in the same never say die fasion they always do and in the past we would have dropped points for sure so this is yet another example of how good we now are.

Phew... Just got back from the game and it was exactly as expected. Everton ran and ran and closed us down as we all knew they would. Rodwell was never 2 feet away from Silver for pretty much the entire match but he still cut em to pieces LOL. Everton never really threatend though, City were the better team and deserved the win. Cahills lunge on Vinnie was very nasty, I never want to see a player injured but perhaps it will make Tim think on next time.

All in all there was only ever one team in it, I don't remember Everton having a meaningfull shot on goal. So yeah, i'm happy with the 3 points, Everton played in the same never say die fasion they always do and in the past we would have dropped points for sure so this is yet another example of how good we now are.

Have to admit I was surprised to see Balo come on instead of Tevez. Still, it worked. (*******!!!! :mad: lol)

Have to admit I was surprised to see Balo come on instead of Tevez. Still, it worked. (*******!!!! :mad: lol)

Yeah, I love Balo, He's a ******* Loon but he's so talented. Top celebration with Mancini too. I think Tevez Has screwed himself over. He thought he was Bertie Big Bollocks who could force a mega move to Madrid or wherever, Now i think he has realised just how good things are at City and he's desperate to be a part (even making sure his family move over here) but Mancini is simpley saying tough ****, You'll wait your turn. He might never even figure like he has in the past again which will serve him right tbh.

On the Cahill tackle... From where i was sat (3rd tier, opposite stand) it looked like pure frustration from a player who usualy isn't like that but it was a nasty tackle right on Vinnies Ankle bone which would have been very painfull. I didn't see any intent from Vinnie to hurt Tim in retribution but it happened so quickly i just noticed the bad tackle. Seeing it live is one thing but i will have to see it again on the replays. If, as has been said here Vinnie did lash out in pain then their could well be a case of post incident punishment. Players just have to keep their cool, As snide and reckles as the tackle was, You just can't retaliate. It's not like Vinnie to do something like that though. I know it's a bit of a Cliche but he really isn't that type of player so it must have really hurt him.

Personaly if somebody had done me on the ankle like that with no intent to play the ball i'd snap his jaw for him. Thank **** i'm **** at football XD

Yeah, I love Balo, He's a ******* Loon but he's so talented. Top celebration with Mancini too. I think Tevez Has screwed himself over. He thought he was Bertie Big Bollocks who could force a mega move to Madrid or wherever, Now i think he has realised just how good things are at City and he's desperate to be a part (even making sure his family move over here) but Mancini is simpley saying tough ****, You'll wait your turn. He might never even figure like he has in the past again which will serve him right tbh.

On the Cahill tackle... From where i was sat (3rd tier, opposite stand) it looked like pure frustration from a player who usualy isn't like that but it was a nasty tackle right on Vinnies Ankle bone which would have been very painfull. I didn't see any intent from Vinnie to hurt Tim in retribution but it happened so quickly i just noticed the bad tackle. Seeing it live is one thing but i will have to see it again on the replays. If, as has been said here Vinnie did lash out in pain then their could well be a case of post incident punishment. Players just have to keep their cool, As snide and reckles as the tackle was, You just can't retaliate. It's not like Vinnie to do something like that though. I know it's a bit of a Cliche but he really isn't that type of player so it must have really hurt him.

Personaly if somebody had done me on the ankle like that with no intent to play the ball i'd snap his jaw for him. Thank **** i'm **** at football XD

Tried looking at it again, but quality of the stream wasn't best, and videos that were posted with highlights have been quickly removed by FA people. Have to wait til MoTD to see it properly to see exactly how bad it was. Though like I mentioned earlier, it was a silly lunge by Cahill and was deservedly booked for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.