Manchester City V Liverpool {23/8/10 - 20:00}

• Thread starter Thread starter Alex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 215
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ok, and you're a moron. I know which one I'd rather be.

You made a stupid post, and got mocked for it. Don't worry, it happens to most people on here.

Do I have to link you to the forum + Article I copy pasted this from?

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

So now you aren't sure how to argue with that, your comment was 'c+p'd'

In which case, why would you post something without reading/agreeing with it?! Moronic idiot.

I predicted as much from you people, to question the fact I copy pasted it and then say that I should of read it/agreed with it. I agreed with the fact that we should crucify Roy, but I'm in no mood to excert any effort in deleting 2 or 3 words.

Also, what am I? A moron, or an idiot?

The game was much closer than the 3-0 suggests. If Hart hadnt pulled out a quality save (again) then the game could have gone differently.

I thought this would end in a draw but fair play city kept the ball well and defended really well when they needed to.

City's two best players at the moment and a goalkeeper they bought from shrewsbury for less than a million and a 7 mill winger from middlesborough. Not many people would have thought that with all the other money thats been spent

Johnson + Milner = Sexy English rape football.

Why oh why didn't Johnson go to the World Cup! :(

I predicted as much from you people, to question the fact I copy pasted it and then say that I should of read it/agreed with it. I agreed with the fact that we should crucify Roy, but I'm in no mood to excert any effort in deleting 2 or 3 words.

Also, what am I? A moron, or an idiot?

Well deleting 2 or 3 words would take far less effort than having to explain why you don't actually mean what you posted...

who cares about the post its a tedious argument and its deflects away from the comprehensive defeat liverpool suffered tonight

i was jokin look what i put at the bottom of it

lmao now i got that off my chest
LFC 4EVA YNWA lmaoo! <3

it just pure frustration it took them to be 2-0 down to realise they need to start palyin i hate us losing but we wernt tryin and it shown how we completely changed from the 2nd goal... urgency changed and we created alot more... LFC No matter what just ****** me off as it does every other lpool fan :P

Please tell me you're not saying everyone who lives outside of Liverpool supports Liverpool for the history?

History and past success is a huge drawing point for young people looking at who to support. :)

who cares about the post its a tedious argument and its deflects away from the comprehensive defeat liverpool suffered tonight

A mod trolling...

Anyway, they scored a penalty, a flukey second and an alright first(for Man C).

A mod trolling...

Anyway, they scored a penalty, a flukey second and an alright first(for Man C).
not sure how im trolling, you were totally outplayed. stop being so one eyed. if you cant take the defeat go somewhere else and stop arguing with everyone

Clearly this thread has descended into the usual Liverpool thread. So if you have anything intelligent to say please say it in this thread instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back