Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur [22/01/12 - 13:30]

tbf King had his leg wrapped around Balothug. Pretty much nailed on pen imo. But the highlight for me was Bales goal. What a worldie. And after that stamp Balo can go and do one-I have no respect for him anymore. Absolute **** with a pinch of thuggery

Anyone knows good minute-to-minute football report site ?My net sucks so i can't watch streams :(

Unlucky to Tottenham. Should of been playing against 10 men before the "Stamp" after a Man City defender deliberatly elbowed one of the Tottenham players in the face. Can't remember who was involved but I know it happened and should of been a sending off.
But well done to Man City. They got the job done via a bit of luck.

Unlucky to Tottenham. Should of been playing against 10 men before the "Stamp" after a Man City defender deliberatly elbowed one of the Tottenham players in the face. Can't remember who was involved but I know it happened and should of been a sending off.
But well done to Man City. They got the job done via a bit of luck.

It was lescott on kaboul! He nearly took his teeth out!

Those two have to be damwell dealt with by the FA after that. If nothing happens well........it just sums up how absolutely pathetic, inconsistent and utterly useless they really are. They're just an embarassment sometimes and make me sick.

Those two have to be damwell dealt with by the FA after that. If nothing happens well........it just sums up how absolutely pathetic, inconsistent and utterly useless they really are. They're just an embarassment sometimes and make me sick.

Well these type of challenges/things make football bad!

I'm genuinely in disbelief that some people actually can't see that it was a stamp. So obvious.

Isn't Howard Webb a pro United according to some here? Wonder why he favored City today. Such a ****** up logic lol.

I'm genuinely in disbelief that some people actually can't see that it was a stamp. So obvious.

I'm more in disbelief by some comments on FB saying it was 50/50. How the **** was it 50/50?! He was walking away when he did it and stamped his foot behind his body towards his head!

Still think City are short a player at centreback going into the next 2 years, Savic is probably the right man long term but right now they have 2 first choice CB's, Kolo Toure and Savic.

Even if we pretend that Lescott is a world class centreback they've one short in my opinion especially given Toure's age. If they had a top class centreback to partner Kompany and had Lescott/Toure in the background I think they would be a better team.

I feared back in November/December that Mancini's man management of Dzeko would backfire and it has, he took him out of the team after he scored goals and in the past 2 months he looks like the Dzeko of last season. Not dissimilar to the Torres situation, if Mancini gives him a run of games I'm sure he'll pick his form up but he should have had one goal at least today.

Looking at the two midfields, I would take Parker/Modric over Milner/Barry so I'm not sure City are the complete 'world beaters' package just yet.

But they're good enough to stroll this Premier League, next season is when the challenges will come.

Can't see United coming close to them, they brought Scholes in when City would have paid whatever it took to fill the position properly and that will be the difference as long as this goes on. You can't compare the two midfields for depth and quality between United/City and that's the area of the team that controls you games and creates your chances.

Richards put in another outstanding display, if he's not in the next England squad at least then we should brand Capello incompetent and pay his severance because that would be ludicrous.

I'm more in disbelief by some comments on FB saying it was 50/50. How the **** was it 50/50?! He was walking away when he did it and stamped his foot behind his body towards his head!

Social Networking is **** sometimes! Balotelli is just a player that enjoys himself! He loves to do that! It's like his food;He can't live without doing such things!

Parker should be banned from the game. What a thug. Headbutting Balotelli's foot, what a disgrace!

Was a great game from a neutral prospective! This is why the BPL is the best league in the world!

The excuses people are giving for Balotelli is unbelievable as well, 'He was off balance' so spinning round and stamping your foot down on the floor is a natural reaction to regaining balance is it?

"Balo is an enigma. You can't watch his stamp on Parker again without saying he deliberately gave him an extra sumpin sumpin, can you? i mean, let's not be completely oblivious. Same for Lescott's forearm smash.

And like i said earlier in the match thread -- i don't care HOW dirty we were against Spurs as long as we ******* win. And win we did. ;)

That kind of elbow-smashing, stamping performance against a side that inspires less venom from me (read: pretty much everyone else except Spurs, Rags and Scouse 1 and 2) and i'd be embarrassed. Does that seem unsupportive of the team? i hope not. It's just how i feel."

"Balo should have never been sent off, was a quality legal stamp and a shame that he missed Parkers face"

"Oh give ******* over. There was nothing to that Balo-Parker incident. Did he do it deliberately? Absolutely not. Even laughable to suggest something like that. Did he land bit goofy. Yeah."

Such retarded statements it's just enough to make you weep

The excuses people are giving for Balotelli is unbelievable as well, 'He was off balance' so spinning round and stamping your foot down on the floor is a natural reaction to regaining balance is it?

It was very clear for all to see, his right leg was moving forward when he turned, anyone trying to regain balance would move their leg forward but he kicked it backward.

It was very clear for all to see, his right leg was moving forward when he turned, anyone trying to regain balance would move their leg forward but he kicked it backward.

Exactly, he lifted the leg up over Parker and then stamped it backwards.