Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur [22/01/12 - 13:30]

Balotelli stepping on Parker was very simple... Very Ballo!

"WHAT? PEPE STOMPED MESSI IN THE HAND?!"
<.<
"SCREW YOU PEPE, I'LL GET ONE ON THE HEAD!"

*Ballo laughing in the background*

[video=youtube;odz_FonzVKQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odz_FonzVKQ[/video]

Please, feast your eyes with the real Kung-Fu master, Pepe and Ballo have nothing on him. At the time he played here, he was the least booked defender in all league, such a coincidence he played for Porto though...

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli faces four-game after the FA charges him with violent conduct

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli faces four-game after the FA charges him with violent conduct - Telegraph

Well deserved. FA are nothing but excellent this season. For the first time they are consistent and ruthless. Well done.

Good for the FA but they also should question the referees and assistants credibility after the amount of really poor decisions refs have been making this season. Since they have gone profesional a few years back they have been getting worse with each season.

Disappointed that Lescott's been let off, not that it makes any difference to us now that we've already been ****** over, again.

Good for the FA but they also should question the referees and assistants credibility after the amount of really poor decisions refs have been making this season. Since they have gone profesional a few years back they have been getting worse with each season.

Tbh Webb was following the ball, I would blame assistants for this let off. Time to introduce 2 more Refs like in Europa league. Also Webb said he wouldn't have sent off Lescott had he seen that, which was shocking tbh as it was clear elbow to the face.

Clear red all day long.

iXPifFVsseHKP.gif

Tbh Webb was following the ball, I would blame assistants for this let off. Time to introduce 2 more Refs like in Europa league. Also Webb said he wouldn't have sent off Lescott had he seen that, which was shocking tbh as it was clear elbow to the face.

They should all be held accountable. Like this pic but it does show that Webb is not looking at the players but it is right under his nose.

View attachment 218429

Yay! Two more refs who will ***** out of making decisions.

They should all be held accountable. Like this pic but it does show that Webb is not looking at the players but it is right under his nose.

View attachment 218429

Yeah but I can understand why Webb missed it, it was blocked shot and he was following the ball. Hard to criticize him tbh. But the other one was shocking decision.

Yay! Two more refs who will ***** out of making decisions.

They wont make decisions, they will help in making decisions. They can see something that ref can't or misses out.

The last 5 mins of the game were ****** mental ! Gutted we lost it, heartbreaking actually. We deserved a point out of that one.

I honestly don't think he did intend to stamp on Parker, I mean, there's two massive points you are missing here:

1) Why the **** would he want to stamp on Parker? He despite Balotelli being a bit a nutter I don't think he's the kind of guy that would do something that dangerous.
2) If he wanted to stamp on Parker why did he miss him?

I'm not going to sit here and defend Balotelli, because, I don't reallly care that much, I don't support City and I wasn't particularly bothered about the outcome.. I just don't think people should always assume something just because it's what they want to believe. When you try to balance yourself you would stamp your backfoot into the ground to stop yourself from falling over.. I've done it while playing football and I'm sure most people here have..

Like I said, I'm probably in the 1% who doesn't think he did it on purpose, but, whatever, I don't really care. At least everyone has a perfect excuse for why Tottenham won't win the league now.. Yay.

Oh dear, what a terrible argument! Really poor post, completely lacking in any logic or sense.

Why would he want to stamp on Parker? He probably didn't. It was not pre-meditated or calculated, like Zidane headbutting Materazzi, or Keane butchering Haaland. No, it was a split-second reaction. He's got a poor temperament, and is prone to reacting in an irrational way. The stamp was simply a petulant and volatile reaction to being tackled. He probably was not too aware it was Parker's head either....which brings me to my next point;

If he wanted to stamp on Parker's head, why did he miss? Honestly, are you all quite 'there' in the intelligence/rationale department? He clearly did not want to stamp on his head with intent to cause brain damage, so whether he quite hit the mark is inconsequential. Nevertheless, for theories sake, let's assume(the purely theoretical pre-supposition!) that he did intend to end Parker's life with a heavy stamp to the old noggin. He was slightly off-balance, and facing the other way. While Mario is a talented footballer, we can assume he is not all that proficiently lethal with close quarters combat. He missed by an inch, and it was pure luck that he did not initiate full contact.

Please review the video until you have a clearer perspective on the matter. He was slightly off balance, yet the full force of his back heel was so aggressive that we can be led to believe that it was with intent, though just not with the intent to actually smash Parker's face in. By asking the questions you did, you are presuming Mario is a man of thought and calculation. He's clearly not. He's a temperamental, thoughtless, self-important, selfish thug who's reprehensible action is being 'punished' with a four game ban. And people actually congratulate the F.A for this? He's gotten away with something quite severe here. As I wrote, he missed Parker by an inch, through sheer luck, and it is with sheer luck that Parker is not lying in hospital with a broken face.

The last 5 mins of the game were ****** mental ! Gutted we lost it, heartbreaking actually. We deserved a point out of that one.

and if only defoe would have turn his leg abit, then ball would be in. he must be REALLY gutted on that.

Disappointed that Lescott's been let off, not that it makes any difference to us now that we've already been ****** over, again.

We all get ****** over by refs occasionally, stop crying about it, that's football... You had a couple of chances to go ahead, most notably Defoe - surely that means Defoe has ****** you over too for missing an easy chance?

Redknapp also had absolutely no right to say in the post-match interview that Balotelli 'has done it before' either, you get a clean bill every time you walk onto a football pitch and refs (shouldn't) let the past waver their decisions.

Also, you don't see Crouch getting disciplined by the FA for gouging Olssons eye do you? Wonder why that is - because of Crouch's (innocent) past or because West Brom aren't moaning arses?

Peter Crouch's eye-gouge on Jonas Olsson - YouTube

Oh dear, what a terrible argument! Really poor post, completely lacking in any logic or sense.

Why would he want to stamp on Parker? He probably didn't. It was not pre-meditated or calculated, like Zidane headbutting Materazzi, or Keane butchering Haaland. No, it was a split-second reaction. He's got a poor temperament, and is prone to reacting in an irrational way. The stamp was simply a petulant and volatile reaction to being tackled. He probably was not too aware it was Parker's head either....which brings me to my next point;

If he wanted to stamp on Parker's head, why did he miss? Honestly, are you all quite 'there' in the intelligence/rationale department? He clearly did not want to stamp on his head with intent to cause brain damage, so whether he quite hit the mark is inconsequential. Nevertheless, for theories sake, let's assume(the purely theoretical pre-supposition!) that he did intend to end Parker's life with a heavy stamp to the old noggin. He was slightly off-balance, and facing the other way. While Mario is a talented footballer, we can assume he is not all that proficiently lethal with close quarters combat. He missed by an inch, and it was pure luck that he did not initiate full contact.

Please review the video until you have a clearer perspective on the matter. He was slightly off balance, yet the full force of his back heel was so aggressive that we can be led to believe that it was with intent, though just not with the intent to actually smash Parker's face in. By asking the questions you did, you are presuming Mario is a man of thought and calculation. He's clearly not. He's a temperamental, thoughtless, self-important, selfish thug who's reprehensible action is being 'punished' with a four game ban. And people actually congratulate the F.A for this? He's gotten away with something quite severe here. As I wrote, he missed Parker by an inch, through sheer luck, and it is with sheer luck that Parker is not lying in hospital with a broken face.

I really, really don't care about this argument. Neither Tottenham or Man City interest me, I put my opinion across, it might be wrong, whatever. Although, I really don't think me believing it was an accident is any-more ridiculous than you believe he actually wanted to cause serious harm to Parker. But, like I said, I don't really care.

At the end of the day, the FA are inconsistent morons who only punish a select few people because of public pressure to do so.

Tottenham had their chance to win with Defoe, they also had a chance to take a point if it wasn't for King making what is possibly the poorest challenge inside the box, ever. Tottenham did well to come-back but they threw it away themselves, stop playing the victim's saying Balotelli single-handedly ruined your day... Tottenham bottled it. And, in all honesty I think that's what Balo wants, he just wants people to talk about him, and it's working.

Last edited:
Saying we bottled it is a bit strong term. Yeah we were 2-0 down but showed character to come back and to nearly win it but for Defoe to miss and all away from home. Bottlling it is when a team give it all the mouth and then get thumped.