Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 8K
im portuguese mate , i dont know who he is. do you know who is jose maria pedroto?

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

i really dont know :) english expression ?

im portuguese mate , i dont know who he is. do you know who is jose maria pedroto?

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

i really dont know :) english expression ?
Garry Cook is the useless CEO who is over confident that we have

i went to wikipedia mate, now i know :) with a team like ours we should always be confident :s

Garry Cook is the useless CEO who is over confident that we have

No he's an interfering moron who knows nothing about football yet somehow is allowed to control the richest club in the world XD

im a confident person, i would be delighted if we won the premier league, it would be a great achievement

im a confident person, i would be delighted if we won the premier league, it would be a great achievement

To win the league as a great achievement means working hard for it. Not splashing cash on whoever you want and buying success.

Anyone remember the banner for City Vs United game, "Thank you for Tevez, see you in Champions league", now how silly does it sound. "Thank you for tevez, we will be playing on Thursday nights".XD

But thats what chelsea did oO)

No, you can't buy success mate. I think City & Madrid's failure have proved this.
Sure the money is a big stepping stone to go on to greater things but you can't win on money alone.

City this season played as individuals rather than as a team which has let them down. If you watch the match last night you saw one team who were working hard for eachother all over the pitch whereas the other seemed to try and do things on their own. It was the same story against Man United.

I remember the huge banner in the kop after we beat Chelsea in the CL semis in '05.

"Money can't buy you everything then eh?"

This topic just reminded me of it.

No, you can't buy success mate. I think City & Madrid's failure have proved this.
Sure the money is a big stepping stone to go on to greater things but you can't win on money alone.

City this season played as individuals rather than as a team which has let them down. If you watch the match last night you saw one team who were working hard for eachother all over the pitch whereas the other seemed to try and do things on their own. It was the same story against Man United.

Cities team isn't good enough for top four bar Tevez and De Jong.

Back