Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 8K
And they are saying I'm talking ****?

just calm down. there is always next season. just go get drunk and you will feel better in the morning. if your lucky the alchohol might help you forget about the game :D

I'm happy to wait untill August or whenever the qualifier is to be proven right about the quality of the Spurs team.

JDH1989 thank you for providing my entertainment for the night :)

I'm happy to wait untill August or whenever the qualifier is to be proven right about the quality of the Spurs team.

What does it honestly matter to you. It really means jackshit to me what you think anyway. We all know City will spend another 200 mill on players in the summer then watch the fake City fans crawl out the woodwork when they qualify for the Champions league. Will see you lot celebrating your Europa league victory like you have won the world cup this time next year. Thats if you get as far as the final.

What does it honestly matter to you. It really means jackshit to me what you think anyway. We all know City will spend another 200 mill on players in the summer then watch the fake City fans crawl out the woodwork when they qualify for the Champions league. Will see you lot celebrating your Europa league victory like you have won the world cup this time next year.

If what I write means jack **** to you why are you talking about it?:S Just ignore me then?

One decent player? Are you blind or are you just being seriously dumb and bitter? Modric, Defoe, Pavlyuchenko, King, Dawson, Gomes, Palacios, Lennon, I could go on and on.

You missed Bale, Bentley, Crouch, Keane Even, Woodgate. ;)

calm down IanC, no need to get upset, next season we will talk, The treble would be nice for us :)

Anyone see the little chat between Twitch and Bellamy at the end? Bellamy to Spurs anyone?

If what I write means jack **** to you why are you talking about it?:S Just ignore me then?

Its hard to ignore someone like you that hasn't got a clue what he is talking? Unless your just stoned outta the head and is a one off?oO)

Anyone see the little chat between Twitch and Bellamy at the end? Bellamy to Spurs anyone?
Looking into that a bit too much tbh.

Just because they spoke doesn't mean much, it was probably about what Redknapp had said about Mancini stopping him from coming, it was casual I expect.

Back