Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 8K
No more stupid spam pictures anymore, it's annoying and clogs up the thread.

1. Spurs wont get past the qualifiers as they will get drawn with a decent team from Italy or somewhere.
2. Spurs wont be buying any1 as they have spent all their money on a stadium they will never fill.
3. Arsenal fans what the **** have you done latley?

1. Spurs wont get past the qualifiers as they will get drawn with a decent team from Italy or somewhere.

well they have beaten arsenal chelsea and liverpool this season so why not go beat a team from italy or spain etc

2. Spurs wont be buying any1 as they have spent all their money on a stadium they will never fill.
how do you know they wont sign anyone new its not like they are skint or anything

well for a start they have reached the champions league

You mean like they are expected to do every year? Every year Wenger claims they can win things and oh look 5 years with **** all. They are on the way down.

You mean like they are expected to do every year? Every year Wenger claims they can win things and oh look 5 years with **** all. They are on the way down.

are you suprised arsneal have won **** all with the teams chelsea and utd have ?? just take it on the chin spurs won and deal with it

OOO Spurs beat Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal big woop.

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Both Chelsea and Man U rely on players that are getting older and older and older. How much longer do you really think that is going to last?

This just sounds like sour grapes.

OOO Spurs beat Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal big woop.

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Both Chelsea and Man U rely on players that are getting older and older and older. How much longer do you really think that is going to last?

big whoop yeah them wins helped them beat you too 4th and what chelsea and man utd are relying on are helping them win trophies and in a few years both clubs will proberly have younger players they have signed just take it you lost ffs

big whoop yeah them wins helped them beat you too 4th and what chelsea and man utd are relying on are helping them win trophies and in a few years both clubs will proberly have younger players they have signed just take it you lost ffs

Bale to Man Utd next season? I think so. Thats their one decent player gone then.

Typical can't take it, fair play to fourfourtwo like , but this clown needs a bucket to catch the ***** he is writing.

One decent player? Are you blind or are you just being seriously dumb and bitter? Modric, Defoe, Pavlyuchenko, King, Dawson, Gomes, Palacios, Lennon, I could go on and on.

They certainly have more than 'one decent player', they have a squad of class players.

JDH1989, just take it on the chin and stop being so bitter, everyone else has.

whats with all the bitterness. Tottenham deserve to be 4th, if Man City cant do it with all they big money signings then they dont deserve anything but i think we all expect Man City to be near the top this season but that hasnt worked cos you dont have a team thats playing for badge, just their big bank balances

No, Spurs won the game fair and square. I can't argue with that. Doesnt mean they are going to get anywhere in the CL though.

just how do you know that? You dont and for the record Spurs will fill the Stadium as we have a waiting list of season ticket holders of a good twenty thousand on top of what we have now. Learn your facts kid.

Bale to Man Utd next season? I think so. Thats their one decent player gone then.

their one decent player ?? lmao your having a laugh mate spurs have a better squad then city in my opinion

defoe modric huddlestone crouch king dawson palacios gomes lennon and more i cba to name and dont know how to spell as i dont support spurs

One decent player? Are you blind or are you just being seriously dumb and bitter? Modric, Defoe, Pavlyuchenko, King, Dawson, Gomes, Palacios, Lennon, I could go on and on.

They certainly have more than 'one decent player', they have a squad of class players.

JDH1989, just take it on the chin and stop being so bitter, everyone else has.

And they are saying I'm talking ****?

And they are saying I'm talking ****?
Exactly how am I talking ****? Please stop bashing your face into your keyboard and type something using your brain please.

Back