Manchester Red/Blue divide (The unbias truth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look sunshine you're boring. Don't pressume to tell me about the City i have grown up in my entire life. I live 5 minuites walk away from Newton Heath wheras you're probably sat in **** and sqaulor in Mumbai or Bagdad or timbuk ******* tu.

Now wind your neck in you sad *******. Your faceless mate is full of **** and so are you.

Why does there always have to be a ***** who spoils a good thread??? :mad:

Look sunshine you're boring. Don't pressume to tell me about the City i have grown up in my entire life. I live 5 minuites walk away from Newton Heath wheras you're probably sat in **** and sqaulor in Mumbai or Bagdad or timbuk ******* tu.

Now wind your neck in you sad *******. Your faceless mate is full of **** and so are you.

To be fair mate after reading all of this the only person being a ***** is you. All he's doing is raising a valid counter argument and you don't like it. Just because you've grown up in Manchester doesn't make you the God of the city and mean you're a walking talking Manchester encyclopaedia.

Fair enough. I appologise if i was a bit of a **** there and i'm not trying to say i'm "god of the city". But again how exactly is he "raising a valid counter argument" against geographical facts? Facts are facts and surely therefore cannot be contested.

It just grinds my gears that some glory hunter from god knows where who chose to support United at random because they've been successfull can pressume to tell a dye in the wool Manc about his local history... Very strange.

You are just deluded if you think you know everything. I just proved that you know feckall about the city you have grown in. You just boast of knowing everything but that is not true. You really needs some history calsses on your city.

If you are so called expert, reply to what ever i posted without insults. You didnt even touch the point there. You are just acting like a ****** with name callings.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Fair enough. I appologise if i was a bit of a **** there and i'm not trying to say i'm "god of the city". But again how exactly is he "raising a valid counter argument" against geographical facts? Facts are facts and surely therefore cannot be contested.

It just grinds my gears that some glory hunter from god knows where who chose to support United at random because they've been successfull can pressume to tell a dye in the wool Manc about his local history... Very strange.

That same Glory hunter proved that ManCity was not formed in Manchester for which you got your knickers in twist and started acting like a ignorant fool. You just couldn't counter the proofs i have posted. So instead of answering that you started to side track the topic calling glory hunter bla bla bla. Typical shiity.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------[/COLOR]

The poster featured a picture of Tevez (ironically celebrating a goal for Manchester United against Wigan) with the caption, ‘Welcome to Manchester’. The poster was allegedly a poke at United, whose Old Trafford home has been outside of the city limits since the Local Government Act was introduced in 1972.

United were founded in Manchester, and the boundary changes mean that technically the stadium is outside of those boundaries. Manchester City on the other hand, were formed in West Gorton, which at the time was not part of Manchester. So technically they were never really from Manchester, they just moved here

Part of Gorton township was included in the city in 1890. The remaining part of the township became an Urban District of the administrative county of Lancashire in 1894. A small part of the urban district was transferred to the city of Manchester in 1901 and the remaining area was fully incorporated into Manchester in 1909.

West Gorton was included in the City of Manchester in 1890, whereas the remainder of Gorton was included only in 1909

Will see whether you got anything to say about this. Just coz you are from Manchester doesn't mean people here just accept whatever **** you spout here. Irony is claiming you are from Manchester but you know fuckall about your own place and some glory hunter from thousand miles away had to educate you.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Blakefish80 said:
**** knows what piece of **** website you got you bollocks facts from. Isn't it funny how the dates you say Gorton was incorperated into Manchester are the exact same dates that Newton Heath actualy WAS incorperated into Manchester... 1909.

Dirty little foreign peasant ****. It was my people who gave you dirty ***** football just after we had conqured the **** out of you and ****** your scruffy women up their arseholes...

Remember that you ***** XD

Your PM. How old are you?

and this thread started so brilliantly too...

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

closed this in a hurry earlier and just re-read this... wow blakefish just wow. expect a ban

Status
Not open for further replies.