Manchester United- Retaking the crown.

GOLDEN OLDIES: OWEN AND VASSELL SCORE ON DÉBUTS

DARIUS VASSELL- Scored a wonderful double and set two goals up-MOM performance.

MICHAEL OWEN- Scored a chipped effort.

NANI- Grabbed the other 2 goals.

UNITED 5 - 0 Birmingham City

Owen 8
Nani 15, 78
Vassell,23,33

100px-Birmingham_City_FC_logo.svg.png

VAN PERSIE VS ARSENAL. WILL HE CELEBRATE?

Q: So Robin, do you plan to celebrate against your old club this weekend?

A: Yes I do. Manchester is my home now, and I will do anything for this club.

Q: So far this season we've seen you strike up a fantastic striking partnership with Javi Hernandez, do you think this will continue?

A: Yes I think it will. Rooney helps supply the goals, as does Nani, but Carrick bosses the midfield for us, winning us the ball and just generally helping attacks.

Q: Top of the table by 2 points, do you think you can extend this lead?

A: Definitely, I'll think we will win the season by 7-10 points.

Q: Thank you for you time Robin.

A: Your welcome.

1 Goal was definitely offside, not sure about the other one. I looked at the replays but I couldn't tell.

Gunners Gunned down

VAN PERSIE'S SENSATIONAL GAME AGAINST ARSENAL leaves Wenger red-faced and Arsenal fans fuming.

A brace from the Ex-Arsenal captain means an easy 3-1 win was accomplished, and 'Mr consistent' and his partner in crime Chicharito both scored. Song pulled one back before half time but on the 60 minute mark was sent off.

UNITED 3 - 1 ARSENAL

VAN PERSIE 17,33 SONG 42
HERNANDEZ 39

images

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback guys. Internet went down so this was 4 hours late. (I hate Virgin Media)

Wenger| We don't see eye to eye on many things | Thunder

After today's game against United and the gunners, in which Old fan favourite Robin Van Persie scored a brace, Wenger attacked Thunder. This results in a 2-match touchline ban for the French-men, which could be costly as the Gooners next games are in Europe and against strong opposition.

images

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE| STAYING TOP OF THE GROUP

Another stunning display from Van Persie, as his double saw of the competitive side of Borussia Mönchengladbach
, where new signing Ter Stegen comes from, who showed no emotions of the return to the stadium he had spent his early life at.

BORUSSIA M'GLADBACH 0 VS 2 MANCHESTER UNITED
images
images
Van Persie 40, 58

TOTW

Rooney and Van Persie are the only 2 players in it this week from united- Rooney for his assists and Van Persie as the goal grabber. This week was a bad week for Hernandez, only finding the net once.

images

AWARDS GALORE

Both Hernandez and Thunder won player and manager of the month award. September has been a successful month for united and it can only get better.

images

United walk on stronger

United fans are relived Rooney has found his scoring form again.
But the star of the first half had to be Joe Ledley, who scored in the opening 27 seconds, 7 seconds of beating Van Persie's record of 20. Nani grabbed one just after the Hour mark and Rooney finished his double 4 minutes from time.
Rooney was also the catalyst of the others goals- 2 assists to his name. Of course Rooney Was M.O.M.

QPR 1 - 4 MANCHESTER UNITED

CESAR 7 LEDLEY 1
ROONEY 45,86
NANI 62

images
images

TOTW

Rooney, Ledley and Nani were all included in this weeks TOTW.

images

Last edited:
DIRTY NEWCASTLE GET LUCKY WIN

A Record breaking 47 fouls came from Newcastle last night- all but their goalkeeper getting booked. Hitting the post 5 times put Manchester united in odd position, the bad side of a 2-1 defeat. Again an offside goal got the better of Ter Stegen.

Cisse grabbed both Newcastle's goals- and Nani hit a 40 yard screamer for hope.

Newcastle 2 - 1 United

Cisse 18,20

Nani 78

Also I'm either starting A Bournemouth or Poole Town story- My home teams.

Please say i read this wrong but Darius Vassell for Man Utd

Some constructive criticism layout needs to be neater and perhaps you could be more detailed

M Cinema's Arsenal 2012 Tactic I do believe.... Thanks for the criticism it's just when I type it looks different ya dah ya dah