Manchester United- Retaking the crown.

SPURS BEATEN AGAIN

UNITED's fringe striker, Dimitar Berbatov, struck 2 on his début under Thunder. Berbatov is still part of Thunder's plans, and tonight showed why he should. United went 1-1 in to half time and came out with a good second half display.

UNITED 4

BERBATOV 29, 63 | HERNANDEZ 70 | FERDINAND 83 |

SPURS 1

SIGURDSSON 37

images

TOFFEES THRASHED

Rooney today was the catalyst, supply 2 goals and scoring one himself. RVP open United's account on the 11th minute mark and 4 minutes later Hernandez expertly chipped Tim Howard. 20 minutes after Hernandez's goal, Rooney added another to the united tally. It wasn't until the 70th minute when Hernandez headed home a Rooney cross and 11 minutes later Van Persie doubled his money with a wonderful volley.

UNITED 5

VAN PERSIE 11 ,81 | HERNANDEZ 15, 70 | ROONEY 35

EVERTON 0

images

STRUGGLING SUNDERLAND THRASHED

United won a comfortable away win against relegation candidates Sunderland, knocking 5 past Mignolet. Summer signing Joe Ledley score the first in the 24th minute, and 4 minutes after Hernandez doubled our lead. In the second half RVP opened up his account on the 55th minute, 19 minutes before Rooney grabbed his goal on the 74th minute. To finish the performance off was Hernandez on the 83rd minute.

SUNDERLAND 0

UNITED 5

LEDLEY 24 | HERNANDEZ 28, 83 | VAN PERSIE 55 | ROONEY 74

images

Oh just noticed this thread's got 1000 views. Thanks guys/Gals.

Zeus

TOTWS

Sorry forgot about these. These are for the whole month.

1st TOTW:
1024x769.resizedimage

2nd TOTW:

1024x769.resizedimage

3rd TOTW:

1024x769.resizedimage

UNITED LEAVE IT VERY LATE

Even with most of the possession, 19 shots and 11 on target, it took a winner from Ayew deep into injury time to get all 3 points.

UNITED 1

AYEW 90 +4

VILLA 0

images

UNITED BEAT CITY

DANNY WELBECK'S GOAL was the difference from a violent match that lasted 96 minutes. His header from the corner in the 17th minute insured that united won and Mancini is on the edge of unemployment. 2 draws and 2 loses in the last 4 games for Man City leaves them adrift at 5th place, and Mancini probably is going to be fired.

UNITED 1

WELBECK 17

CITY 0

MODRIC SENT OFF 90+2

6.jpg

BAGGIES PUT UP A FIGHT

2 first half goals secured a win against a never giving up West Brom side. Welbeck struck early on in the fifth minute, and half an hour later Ledley safely secured United's win. Lukaku started a comeback in the 42nd minute but the rest of it never came.

UNITED 2

WELBECK 5 | LEDLEY 35

WEST BROM 1

LUKAKU 42

images

WELBECK- MAN OF THE MOMENT?

4 More goals to add to Welbeck's tally, and a sturdy lead for united.

UNITED 5

WELBECK 24, 31 , 52 , 78 | ROONEY 41

SUNDERLAND 0

images

Last edited:
INSIGNE SIGNED

20-YEAR OLD LORNEZO INSIGNE HAS SIGNED FROM NAPOLI FOR £4.5 MILLION. HIS DEBUT WILL BE AGAINST STOKE OR SUNDERLAND.

images

United 'Stoked' by that performance

Rooney netted a hat-trick and Insigne impressed in a 4-0 at the Britannia. Kagawa also started and netted a low drive in the bottom corner. Rooney's last goal was a well placed Free-kick into the top corner.

STOKE 0

UNITED 4

ROONEY 13, 20 ,62 | KAGAWA 31

3932621817.gif

FREINDLY

As part of the deal for Ter Stegen, a friendly was played between Gladbach II and United. It finished 3-0, with a half decent united team.

GLADBACH II 0

UNITED 3

AYEW 5 | KAGAWA 13 | FLETCHER PEN. 16

images

Oh. My. GOD! you symbolize the average united fan perfectly (although you support leeds utd.). You're loud, you're happy while you're winning, ******** and complaining when you're losing. ****, i hope you lose the title to man city (or liverpool or leeds even) 10 times out of 10

Oh. My. GOD! you symbolize the average united fan perfectly (although you support leeds utd.). You're loud, you're happy while you're winning, ******** and complaining when you're losing. ****, i hope you lose the title to man city (or liverpool or leeds even) 10 times out of 10
troll

It's also trying to be entertaining, but hey , like I said in posts before, don't let the door hit you on the way out. UMAD?

UNITED THROUGH TO THE COC FINAL

A 2-1 TRIUMPH OVER SUNDERLAND AT THE STADIUM OF LIGHT MEANT united secured a 7-1 agg. win.

SUNDERLAND 1

CATTERMOLE 71

UNITED

AYEW 23 26

6.jpg

BOLTON WANDERING

A WONDERFUL first half performance form the Flying Dutchman saw United 4-0 before the break.

UNITED 5

VAN PERISE 1 , 8 , 13
WELBECK 19
ROONEY 63

images