Manchester United- Retaking the crown.

Cool yeah it could just be my pc that hazza u did use at start is really good stick with that

The Man city game is when I changed (After) The Hazza tactic works for Barca, but I've been struggling with it with Man United

United hold out in a 0-0 Draw with Juve

Juventus fans were wondering how lucking they got- United hit the post 4 times and the bar twice. In the first 2 minutes Lucio was sent off, and united piled on the pressure from there. Shot after shot, neither keeper let anything through, even though United had most of the chances due to Lucio's early departure.

images

hi there any chance of posting a screen shot of your starting 11, I am tempted to start a new Man U save and I like the look of this tactic... Thanks a lot and keep up the good work a very interesting read so far...

UNITED 5-0 SPURS

ROONEY'S 4 goal brace secured a win of difficult opposition, who held the ball the longest but couldn't break down our defence even though they had 55% of possession . Hernandez continued his goal scoring form by hitting a half-volley into the top corner, and United fans would of realised that Japanese midfielder Shinji Kagawa was not on the bench or reserves- he has taken time of to go back to Japan as he is struggling to settle in. It is believed that Kagawa is in Thunder's plans.The only downside to this result is that Ferdinand is out injured.

UNITED 5

ROONEY 1,34,50,86

HERNANDEZ 82

SPURS 0

images

THUNDER'S TACTICS LEAKED

Cinema M
1024x769.resizedimage

Hazza's 4-1-2-3 Match exploiter (In Op)

1024x769.resizedimage

UNITED GETTING COMPLACENT?

UNITED 1- WEST BROM 1

ROONEY 56

ROSENBURG 33

(Thats why I don't use hazza with this team)

United bounce back

After the disappointing 1-1 draw with the Baggies, Van Persie clinched 1-0 win over Juventus who were again 1 man short after Bonucci was sent off.The Van Persie goal capped of a brilliant passing movement, but again, both teams struggled to beat the opposing keepers.

MOM: TER STEGEN- Kept united from conceding with at least 10 saves.

UNITED 1

VAN PERSIE 48

JUVENTUS 0

Last edited:
VAN PERSIE ON FIRE

A VAN PERSIE HAT-TRICK WAS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NOW 2ND PLACE UNITED AND RELEGATION CANDIDATES
SOUTHAMPTON. The Saint's didn't play saintly- 3 Yellow cards to their name.

UNITED 3

VAN PERSIE 17,17,71

SAINTS 0

images

THUNDER TO TAKE LEEDS JOB?

AFTER LEEDS' SHOCKING START TO THE SEASON, Warnock has been sacked. After being asked what he thought of the job Thunder replied 'I 'ave a duty here- to win the league'.

Last edited:
UNITED BACK ON FORM

WIGAN 0 - 7 UNITED

A wonderful performance by united strikers puts pressure on Chelsea for the no. 1 spot. United got an early lead threw Hernandez, quickly doubled by Rooney 10 minutes later. It only took RVP another 10 minutes to get another, and 5 more minutes to double his tally. 5 Minutes after the beginning of the second half Ledley want on a run from the half way line to coolly finish it off in front of the United fans. RVP got his hat-trick on the 76 minute, and finished the rout on the 81 minute mark.

WIGAN ATHLETIC 0

UNITED

HERNANDEZ 3 | ROONEY 13 | RVP 33, 38, 76 ,81 |LEDLEY 50

images

TOTW AND AJAX AWAY

Hernandez got united on the rod to victory in Amsterdam as he slotted one home in the 39th minute. Not wantin miss out the fun, RVP scored in his home country in the 47th and 64th minutes.This means united qualify. MOM was Vidic for his defensive display.

AJAX 0

UNITED 3

HERNANDEZ 39 | VAN PERSIE 47 , 64

TOTW:

1024x769.resizedimage

A 'ROYAL' SHOW

UNITED thrashed the Royals at Old Trafford, scoring 9 goals. What will be even more worrying is that 3 of those goals where Own goals. Hernandez scored 4 times, and Van Persie added to his tally with 2 more.

UNITED 9

VAN PERSIE 16,53 | HERNANDEZ 30, 38 , 56, 73 | FEDERECI O.G 61 | KARACAN O.G 78 | GUNTER O.G 90+2

READING 0

As Liverpool thrashed Chelsea 5-0, this result puts United top.

images

Gunners Gunned down: Again

As United faced Arsenal at the Emirates in this quarter final clash, Robin Van Persie was seen at the Emirates for the first time since his departure. Van Persie came close quite a few times, but set Hernandez more than once.

ARSENAL 2

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN 39 , 81

UNITED 4

HERNANDEZ 23 , 54 , 89 , 90+1

images
images

UNITED LEAVE IT LATE

United fans were sweating until the last 15 minutes- after 40 yard screamer from Paul Scholes Burst the net. 12 Minutes later November's player of the month Robin Van Persie grabbed a goal to secure the win. This keeps united top. As said above, Robin Van Persie came first, Hernandez second and Rooney Third in the actual player of the month competition. United have an easy semi-final against Sunderland, avoiding Either Chelsea/Swansea or Liverpool, who are paired against each other in the 2nd semi-final.

FULHAM 0

UNITED 2

SCHOLES 54 | VAN PERSIE 86

images

POOR SHOWING

UNITED were lucky to avoid defeat- only 2 Own goals from Gladbach got them the point. The only positive was that they won the group and managed a flawless group stage, never losing.

UNITED

WENDT O.G 13 | RODNEI O.G 23

GLADBACH

DE CAMARGO 7 | ARANGO 52